Morning vs Afternoon Timetable (1 Viewer)

nolimits

HSC
N/A
Hey,
Which one is better, would I get lazy for morning classes?

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC
Hi there!

I go to night classes purely because I work full time.

I can tell you that regardless of the time in the day you make your classes, if you're not focused you could become lazy for either.

So ultimately, it depends on how your classes fit together and when you want to be at uni.

Amundies

Commander-in-Chief
HSC
Uni Grad
Morning timetable is heaps better, you have the rest of the day to study/do whatever you want. You do run the risk of sleeping in a few times (I did) but as long as you manage your sleep properly it should be fine.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
I'd probably think morning is better for me personally...

kast

HSC
Uni Grad
Early classes may force you to get up early and not waste the day, but if you're not a morning person then you'll wear yourself down. Be honest with yourself - will you be able to get 8 hours sleep and wake up in time for a 9am class? Towards the end of semester my early days generally went "oops falling asleep at 2am, gotta wake up at 6am." Classes earlier than 11am haven't worked for me (I have to factor in a huge commute though), but it's all personal preference really. I've liked late classes ending at 6pm because usually it's everyone elses last class too and the campus feels relaxed as I'm leaving.

HSC
I personally prefer morning classes. It's up to you and whether you're a morning person or not. You usually find that morning classes aren't as full as the midday or afternoon ones because most people like to start late and sleep in, etc.

Larche

HSC
I work night shifts so it's like physically impossible for me to be awake before 10am. So all my classes will be in the afternoon (hopefully).

D94

HSC
N/A
Since I live far away, afternoon timetables are better. If I were to have a 9am quiz, then I would need to place a lot of faith into the public transport system during peak hour (which is a bad idea). If I were to have a 12pm quiz, then I can avoid peak hour, and even if there are delays, by 12pm, it will have eased.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)