Most annoying book of all time (2 Viewers)

Bevo92

HSC
Hmm..it would have to be a toss between Twilight and Hiter's daughter (I was forced to read that in year 7)

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
Romulus, My Father - it was our prescribed text for the english AoS :mad1:
it was all about some guy's life story, told by his son...

HSC
breaking dawn by stephanie meyer
those girlfriend/dolly books

Jaylee42003

HSC
The Hour I First Believed by Wally Lamb

I read through half of it, then fed it to the fireplace. It was so painfully boring.
I bought it because the author has previously been on Oprah's book club, and it was on the best seller's list at Dymocks (Why people why are you buying it :confused:).
Plus it looked remotely interesting being about an infamous high school massacre. I was interested in seeing insight into the lives of the victims etc.
Apparently the author took years and years to write it....but this book was just fail. I think the author is over-rated, and so are his bookssss.

becky.davies

HSC
Wuthering Heights, basically I giant waste of my time and sappy beyond belief. I hated the servant Joseph or whatever his name was...how on earth was I supposed to understand what he was saying? Twilight was not too bad as a signular novel but the 2nd was so whiney I wanted to stab Bella. Get over it he's gone!! Oh yes and Thom Rob Smith, his whole form of writing just annoyed me. He writes dialogue like this:

-hey
-Hey man, what's going on?

ARGH!

Ice Goddess

HSC
emma! its sooo boring

No! Emma was so interesting! Didn't u like all those unexpected matches?

Newaiis...The Astonishing Life of Octavian Nothing by M.T Anderson is sooooooo annoying. We had to read it inyear 9, but it was so, so tedious. HORRIBLE!!!

Try if u dare.:burn:

Ice Goddess

HSC
Wuthering Heights, basically I giant waste of my time and sappy beyond belief. I hated the servant Joseph or whatever his name was...how on earth was I supposed to understand what he was saying? Twilight was not too bad as a signular novel but the 2nd was so whiney I wanted to stab Bella. Get over it he's gone!! Oh yes and Thom Rob Smith, his whole form of writing just annoyed me. He writes dialogue like this:

-hey
-Hey man, what's going on?

ARGH!
I agree. WHat's with 'the greatest romance of all time?' It was ...strange.
Twilight isn't too bad, but its sooooo overated.:bomb:

many-eyeshere

HSC
Bitch. Bitch. Moan. Moan. TWILIGHT. Blah. Blah.

But honestly, yes just because I hear about it everywhere and people call it literature.

I mean WTF.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
I forced myself to finish Twilight the other week, and oh god, the plot, the characters and the horrid style of writing...just, fuck it's annoying.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I forced myself to finish Twilight the other week, and oh god, the plot, the characters and the horrid style of writing...just, fuck it's annoying.</SPAN>
I know the feeling. I'm forcing myself through the series now.

Plodygon

HSC
I forced myself to finish Twilight the other week, and oh god, the plot, the characters and the horrid style of writing...just, fuck it's annoying.
+ 1 :headbang:

That's my opinion of Twilight as well. Or, at least the series in general. The first Twilight book wasn't so bad, though.

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC
forbidden love is da wosrt book eva!!!!!!

not only is ti a fake it says false shit about da law n religon

skut8

Not 'Scoot', 'Skut'
HSC
I know the feeling. I'm forcing myself through the series now.
I understand forcing oneself to read through the whole book. But forcing yourself to read through the whole series?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)