Most ANNOYING things when Driving (1 Viewer)

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
Saw some adlay in a commy wagon this morning. Soon became aware plates on aforementioned vehicle read 'IH84RD'. Then slammed it past him @ 90. lol @ u buddy.

Pace_T

HSC
CieL said:
I don't get it.

I hate... something?
i think it means i hate ford, or something
but both ford and holden are shit........

Legham

HSC
Yeah lol, what's with the Ford Vs. Holden argument? they're both equally shit and all look pretty much the same.. Euro cars ftmfw :p

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
People don't plan ahead enough.

Like they don't realise that there's a parked car blocking their lane until they're about to hit it, at which point they dart into a nonexistant space in the next lane. Or they don't realise they want to turn left until the last second, so they turn left from the right hand lane.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
scarybunny said:
People don't plan ahead enough.

Like they don't realise that there's a parked car blocking their lane until they're about to hit it, at which point they dart into a nonexistant space in the next lane. Or they don't realise they want to turn left until the last second, so they turn left from the right hand lane.
It's mostly chicks that do that. Guys normally look ahead far enough to see stuff like that.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Can't say ive noticed a distinction. If girls are more likely to get stuck behind a parked car, guys are more likely to recklessly pull into traffic. This guy nearly took my brother's front off last week. He got stuck behind a bus and JUUUST as we were driving past he decided it would be nice to pull into our lane. Cue breaking and honking and me swearing profusely.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
scarybunny said:
Can't say ive noticed a distinction. If girls are more likely to get stuck behind a parked car, guys are more likely to recklessly pull into traffic. This guy nearly took my brother's front off last week. He got stuck behind a bus and JUUUST as we were driving past he decided it would be nice to pull into our lane. Cue breaking and honking and me swearing profusely.
My dad deliberately cuts people off who drive down the outside lane and try to cut back in front of traffic. He just refuses to let them in under any circumstances. He did it to these lebs once and they chased him... but he eventually got away.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I'd like to do that but people are so stupid they'd probably move in anyway and crashing would ensue. I can be pretty pushy on the road but sometimes the risk isn't worth it. Sometimes I'm content to honk and swear.

HSC
- people who cant reverse park for shit
- that roundabout at todman ave near unsw :mad::mad::mad::mad: (2 lanes)
- tradesmen drivers who tailgate you in their big utes
- bus drivers who merge into you while you've 90% overtaken them @#$

Last edited:

CieL

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
It's mostly chicks that do that. Guys normally look ahead far enough to see stuff like that.
What kind of logic is that?

So how does that rule go when you have a dyke of a woman and a flaming homosexual of a guy?

iamsickofyear12

HSC
CieL said:
What kind of logic is that?

So how does that rule go when you have a dyke of a woman and a flaming homosexual of a guy?
I didn't make the rule that's just the way it is.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
zimmerman8k said:
i am one of those ppl. if the traffic is moving slow enough i will force my way in. i did it to this guy on james ruse drive once. he got really angry and overtook me crazily on the shoulder of the M4 onramp.
If my dad was behind you he would just let you hit him.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
zimmerman8k said:
nah i edge my nose in front when the traffic is stopped. He would have to actually crash into me, making him at fault. When the traffic starts moving he must really tailgate the car in front.
That's what he does, he gets up too close behind the person in front for anyone to possibly get it.

Pace_T

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
That's what he does, he gets up too close behind the person in front for anyone to possibly get it.
me too, i only ever do that if its some fucker who wants to just beat the traffic by changing lanes too often. if theres a reason to think that the person is getting in to my lane because they need to turn off or whatever, i let them in.
but if this is about merging like on motorways or whatever, i let one in. i dont make space for two.
oh and whos that girl in ur av shes hot, lol.

CieL

HSC
Was coming home on the m4.

Left and middle lane was congested [well.. there were a stack of cars in each lane].. with ONE wanker in the right lane going piss slow, hogging the fucking lane up..

I wouldn't mind if he was going faster.. but he was basically boxing me in.. so I take the T2 lane.. floor it past him.. then sorta.. indicate once and swerve in front of him to half piss him off.. and the nut had guts to highbeam me!

YOU'RE the nut for being in the right lane.. if you're going to drive piss slow, please do that in the left or middle lane.. do not highbeam me if I intend to overtake people.. that's what the right lane is for

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)