Most ANNOYING things when Driving (1 Viewer)

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
i hate retarded bogan pedestrians in the middle of the night who walk very slowly across the road in front of me like theyre king shit, so slowly that i actually have to stop. fucking hell i have to restrain myself not to run them over in anger.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
i hate retarded bogan pedestrians in the middle of the night who walk very slowly across the road in front of me like theyre king shit, so slowly that i actually have to stop. fucking hell i have to restrain myself not to run them over in anger.
^ And when you press your horn they just stop and look at you. Sigh.

People who block both pumps at a petrol station when there is already a que.. dont bother to move their car before they pay and then do a little grocery shopping while their at it.... i mean fuck off if theres a cue you can just move your car out of the way so others can fill up while u pay. to make matters worse as i moved in to take my turn and went to pay this indian fuckwit cuts in to the pump in front of me and parks me in and when i return to my car i ask him if he could move before he payed so i can leave but instead he called me inconciderate so i called him a stupid fuckwit and got in my car and followed him for a good 5 minutes with intimidating music on :mad:
ROFL. I'm more annoyed (through no fault of the other drivers i suppose) when people use the one pump at my local servo which has 98 (along with 91 and 95) when all the other pumps are free. Then they give me a o__O when they see me waiting for them to hurry up.

ladyy-nemo

DOWN ASS BITCH!
HSC
Busy pedestrian crossings without a light! E.g. Crossing from Auburn station steps to the shopping centre! Argh. They're begging to be run over.

When cars stop beside a parked car blocking traffic. Freaking pricks!

Getting overtaken just as your about to accelerate. =|

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
LOL maybe they're trying to park? I got honked the other day because someone kept tailgating me even though I was driving slower (on Anzac Pde near the restaurants/food area) and finally when I put on my left signal and came to a stop, they had tailed me all the way and hence was blocking me from entering the parking space and they were well.. stuck. Got a honk from everyone but it's like... dude, if you just hadn't tailgated me even when I was braking (in an area where a lot of people parallel park) then you wouldn't be stuck.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Use the indicator before merging, not fucking after.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Yes I hate that

Friends of mine will just keep coming at the same speed and watch them crap themselves running out of the way. It's hilarious but I'm not really up for doing that personally so I get to play the waiting/beeping/gesturing game. Whoohoo

HSC
tbh i would get hit and sue the fuck out of someone if they did that

playing chicken with pedestrians is dumb as fuck because if you fuck up, they will either sue you or die and either way you are fucked

emmcyclopedia

HSC
LEARN TO INDICATE OUT OF A FRICKING ROUND-ABOUT SO I'M NOT WAITING HERE FOR A MILLION YEARS!!!

That, and being tail-gated when doing the speed limit...
SORRY ARSEHOLE, SOME OF US WANT TO KEEP OUR LICENSES!!!

=)

boganxcore

HSC
beep the shit out of those cunts
or high beam em or even run em down if you want

worst thing for me
driving home from m8s house at 1am and some drunk guy running into path of my car, i slow down flash my lights etc and as i drive past i see him yelling and most likely abusing me like its my fault he's stupid and runs on the road and nearly dies

Sadiah

HSC
lol... <facepalm/>

do you know how to? if you don't, seriously look it up or ask someone who does - it saves a lot of time and prevents accidents!
lol I know how to, but I just don't do it =)

Like if I'm going right, then I'll indicate

Left, then I'll indicate,

Straight - then no :D

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Any bike riders indicate out of roundabouts? I've only just got into the habit lol.

emmcyclopedia

HSC
lol I know how to, but I just don't do it =)

Like if I'm going right, then I'll indicate

Left, then I'll indicate,

Straight - then no :D
Ahk... it's also best to indicate out of a roundabout. Say if you're taking the second exit - even though you're going straight, as soon as you've passed the first exit you put on your left indicator to show that you're about to leave the round about. It just means that people coming in from the exit you're taking can enter the round about rather than waiting to see what you're going to do =)

pman

Banned
HSC
Ahk... it's also best to indicate out of a roundabout. Say if you're taking the second exit - even though you're going straight, as soon as you've passed the first exit you put on your left indicator to show that you're about to leave the round about. It just means that people coming in from the exit you're taking can enter the round about rather than waiting to see what you're going to do =)
this only works on real roundabouts, not those piddly little things we have here...seriously, if you don't have a ten metre radius, don't have a roundabout.

there is one raoundabout in the uk with a diameter of pi/2 kilometres! it has a 1 km diameter

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
beep the shit out of those cunts
or high beam em or even run em down if you want

worst thing for me
driving home from m8s house at 1am and some drunk guy running into path of my car, i slow down flash my lights etc and as i drive past i see him yelling and most likely abusing me like its my fault he's stupid and runs on the road and nearly dies
yeah sometimes i flash my lights at them, but im not usually game enough to do so, especially when im driving by myself at 11pm on a main road, and theres about 5 drunk guys walking across the road.

yesterday when i dropped my bro off at soccer there were some bogan kids slowly walking across the road from the RSL. i told them to get the fuck out of the way. fucktards

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)