Most Beautiful Women (1 Viewer)

Who do you think is the best looking woman?

• Keira Knightly

Votes: 133 13.3%
  • Halle Berry

Votes: 60 6.0%
  • Jessica Biel

Votes: 36 3.6%
  • Natalie Portman

Votes: 132 13.2%
  • Scarlett Johansson

Votes: 160 16.0%
  • Charlize Theron

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • Jessica Alba

Votes: 296 29.6%
  • Winona Ryder

Votes: 15 1.5%
  • ZiYi Zhang

Votes: 65 6.5%
  • Sienna Miller

Votes: 29 2.9%

• Total voters

transcendent

HSC
N/A
slayer said:
those choices were kinda crap no offense, coz when i watched the E entertainment special on top woman of entertainment, jennifer lopez had come first in 2nd place was angelina and 3rd charlize theron and 4th was britney spears. anywhos when u say most beautiful woman im confused in what mean, coz like does it mean just looks or everything abut them, and if it is spose to be based on everythin abut them how the hell does kiera make it, some pomee in 1 or 2 movies--i dont think so. well this is just what i think. just to be a pain and add more to the list...i vote for sarah michelle gellar and alyssa milano.
Jennifer? Angelina and Britney? you can tell right there E entertainment has no taste whatsoever.

payafee

HSC
slayer said:
those choices were kinda crap no offense, coz when i watched the E entertainment special on top woman of entertainment, jennifer lopez had come first in 2nd place was angelina and 3rd charlize theron and 4th was britney spears. anywhos when u say most beautiful woman im confused in what mean, coz like does it mean just looks or everything abut them, and if it is spose to be based on everythin abut them how the hell does kiera make it, some pomee in 1 or 2 movies--i dont think so. well this is just what i think. just to be a pain and add more to the list...i vote for sarah michelle gellar and alyssa milano.
everyone has different taste and i just wanted to see how my choices rated with everyone in here. the question of the poll states 'who do you think is the best looking woman?'.

my runners up: Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Garner, Denise Richards, Amali from Australian Idol, Rachel McAdams (Mean Girls), Sandra Bullock (when she was young), Mena Suvari, Josie Maran, Elisha Cuthbert...argh..my minds a blank now

Fry

i voted for Halle Berry, she's simply divine. Eliza Dushku or Rachel Bilson would've been my top choice. SMG was very beautiful back in the day, but now she's too skinny for my liking. she lost all of her cute lil baby fat.

HSC
doesnt jennifer anniston keep getting 1st?

edit:
angelina jolie is french, czech and native american

what a mix

Last edited:

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
JKDDragon said:
Thing is though, once you see every single one of them without makeup.. you tend to change your mind.
Well fuck, only very few women are beautiful without make up.

And hello.. Angelina Jolie ? Kristin Kreuk ? Sophia Bush from One Tree Hill ?

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
i can't see an option for dark`secrets :(
or butterfly kissz :(
or absolution*!!! :(:(:(

Kulazzi

HSC
i agree, angline should be on that list, but I've voted for Halle Berry, Kiera's ok, biel's good, but halle's got all the looks :)

payafee

HSC
blackfriday said:
agreed. she's terrible for an asian. you could find better ones eating sushi in chinatown.
really?? it's hard to believe that anyone could top ZiYi, she's the prettiest asian ive ever seen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)