Most Common & Random Forms of Procrastination (2012) (1 Viewer)

crizk

HSC
We've all done it...or bound to do it. What's your most common way of procrastinating? And what's your most random way of killing time??

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
My procrastination theory is that we are too comfortable with our lives/workspace. Ie. We have access to internet/games and other luxuries.

RishBonjour

HSC
watching tv shows on the net for me. the last 4 days. That is all I've done. (good luck to me for physics)

Aysce

HSC
Things I do when I procrastinate:

1. Stare at random objects.
2. Youtube
3. Sing to music
4. Text

But ever since I discovered Blackmill's songs, I don't procrastinate as much =)

teeah

HSC
Reading random articles holding no relevance to my life or studies on Wikipedia.

ahdil33

HSC
I think it's best to have a useful form of procrastination. There was this one guy who became productive THROUGH procrastination, it was on an article somewhere, so trippy, he had this awful task to do and so procrasinated that by doing all these other things that comparatively were better.

Right now I'm procrastinating doing computer science courses online and reading books related to it. Also can say it's close enough to my last game, SDD so it's fine :p

HSC
Biggest procrastination right now= Boredofstudies. Srsly, is there a deactivate button???

enoilgam

HSC
Most common - Easy, BoS
Most random - There are a few, but a couple weeks ago I found myself reading legal cases from Florida in the early 1990's. If I can think of any other randoms I will add them to the list.

Procastination is the best, I swear I need it to work effectively (not joking).

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
I was bored the other day at around 10am or so. Intended to go for a walk for half an hour or so. Walked for an hour and thought, hmm, lets see how far I can walk. Walked for 3 more hours, got lunch, then walked for another couple of hours before then catching public transport back to where I started from. Then that was the day gone.

ismeta

HSC
I bought Assassin's Creed II on Steam and am now playing it instead of studying for physics...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)