Most commonly craved food? (1 Viewer)

G

gabrielleh

• Ice Cream (Vanilla usually, sometimes Cookies and Cream)
  • Cadbury Chocolate (plain)
  • Nutella yummm
  • Cabanosi
  • More chocolate.....
I usually have alot, but there the ones I ALWAYS seem to crave...
=]

Red-Ink-Frenzy

HSC
This afternoon I was craving cinnimon-and-sugar palmiers (puff pastry snacks). That was rather unusual. My most common crave would have to be cookies and cream ice cream. Hmmmmmm....

kloudsurfer

HSC
Butterfingers.

They are the most delicious thing I have ever tasted. Lucky they dont sell them widely in Australia (and when they do sell them they are a rip of because they are imported) or I would be morbidly obese. All you peanut butter lovers above must love them (if youve tried them!)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
kloudsurfer said:
Butterfingers.

They are the most delicious thing I have ever tasted. Lucky they dont sell them widely in Australia (and when they do sell them they are a rip of because they are imported) or I would be morbidly obese. All you peanut butter lovers above must love them (if youve tried them!)
god yeah. they are so so so good. those, and the peanut butter cup things. oh heaven.

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
god yeah. they are so so so good. those, and the peanut butter cup things. oh heaven.
Reese's?

allielaura

HSC
cheese and biscuits, chocolate, subway, choc chip cookies, ice cream from baskin robbins, banana bread, a good cheese pizza, hot chips with chicken salt and gravy, light and tangy chips. mmmmm

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
CHEESE!
mushrooms
garlic
yoghurt
tomatoes
mayonaise
parsley

tlodg

HSC
N/A
I want chicken! Chicken rolls, boiled chicken, bbq chicken, chicken without skin, hai nan chicken, chicken mcnugggets, chicken pie, chicken burger, chicken kebab, chicken fried rice, chicken milkshake, chicken pineapple salad, chicken potato salad, chicken smoothie, chicken birthday cake, chicken-bix, rice paper chicken, chicken noodles, chicken and cashew stir-fry, chicken mints, chicken mentos, chicken chewies, chicken sushi, chicken wraps, chicken-flavoured chocolate, chicken dipped in salsa, chicken in water, chicken soup, chicken curry, chicken nutrition bars... etc.!

tlodg

HSC
N/A
woo, is that a chicken baby in your sig? so cute.. but why is it throwing up some stuff?

sussy

=)
HSC
ROFLMAO!

omgahh i crave everything
pasta, cheese, chocolate, cookies, chips, hot chips, wedges, chicken, soup, cereal, lollies, veggies, sandwiches, nuts, noodles :apig:

Jess007

HSC
i crave lamingtons, luckily my school sells them, so when im craving i can fulfill it easily :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)