Most hated adds :) (1 Viewer)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
ooo...i dont like the lowes ads either...their like the clearance warehouse ads..all the do is yell...very annoying

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
at christmas time, this fat ugly beast would come on the chrisco ad and she'd piss me off so badly...'have a wonderful christmas with chrisco'. i hate that ad so much.

and i also hate that tic tac ad.......that lady is extremely annoying...

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
  • Fantastic Furniture ads - enough said.
  • U tampon ads - "Blue - I hope it means what he said it means! Hehehe", "Pink - you're so dumped", "Green - are you sure you can't see my butt in this?" Not all girls are brainless, giggling skanks.
Totally agree with the warehouse thing.
i so hate those ads too. the people dancing in the fantastic furniture adds look retarded. and in the tampon ad, i don't get it.....wat's the deal with it? i don't understand the ad even though its utterly stupid and a waste of tv space..

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
rnitya_25 said:
at christmas time, this fat ugly beast would come on the chrisco ad and she'd piss me off so badly...'have a wonderful christmas with chrisco'. i hate that ad so much.

and i also hate that tic tac ad.......that lady is extremely annoying...

yeh and they also show that crisco ad during january---way past christmas...

p.s---rnitya_25...whos the in your avatar?

HSC
tasha1188 said:

yeh they show it cuz ur meant to pay from jan to dec every week to get ur so called amazing christmas hamper. but that ad is gay

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Those tampon ads piss me off too. Seriously what is the point of coloured tampons? they're a hygeine product, not a statement of one's individuality.

starbaaa

Untalkative Member
HSC
I HATE all ringtone/wallpaper/games-for-your-mobile ads. They are SO CRAP! They are on ALL the time. They make me want to cry. And theres lots of ads that you don't see unless you live in the country... some are craptastic. Like the clark tanks ad?

Two male raindrops go down a pipe into a clark tank. Their names are H2O and (something else). Two girl raindrops (bubbles and splash -- the names are written on their helmets... yes, they wear helmets) are already there: "Well hello boys, you're in a clark tank" "thats right boys. did you know clark tanks have a heavy duty wall that tapers to a thick base at the bottom?" "cos thats where the PRESSURE is!" "well girls, I'm glad we're in a clark tank" Then fade to black, and you hear giggling, like the raindrops are making out inside the tank. Has anyone seen it?

And theres some regional trading post ad or something (I'm not sure what its for), where its got a white background, and its ABSOLUTELY SILENT, and they put up lots of gay CLIP ART pictures for about 10 seconds, then a picture of a smiling flower in a pot comes up, and some gay voice says "don't potter about" and they flash up the details in word art text. Its something that a 5 year old could whip up on powerpoint in about 2 minutes.

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
I didn't mind that tampon ad that had the stressed out fish.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
tasha1188 said:

hey, my avatar is of an Indian actor names Abhishek Bachchan. That may not be the best pic of him, but its the smallest i could find and resize, and plus he's smiling:) hehehe...

rightie

lost in suburbia hell
HSC
the stephen spellmaster ads for like karaoke machines and i really really really like totally hate the carpet court jester ads, like i change the channel everytime one comes on. they are repulsive pieces of shit that recur on ur television screen.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
ahhhh yes, i hate that carpet court ad...'carpet court jester here to tell you about the spring clean sale da di da di da..' dressed up as a bloody maid. god that guy gets on my nerves, how does he live with himself.

rightie

lost in suburbia hell
HSC
i mute the tv, change the channel, or go out of the room, and if i am taping that channel, i stop the tape.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
haha i carried a box with me and offered some to people and although most people took one, they said "i hate the ad though" lol

wevil

fuck u dicks i have left
HSC
N/A
Lundy said:
Those tampon ads piss me off too. Seriously what is the point of coloured tampons? they're a hygeine product, not a statement of one's individuality.

tampon ads are shit. if they have ads for females tampons they why dont have an ad for condoms for men.

tasha1188 said:
i dont like the ford one where the two pplz are running around in the nude...thats just strange
iof people are gfunna be naked in an advertismenyt WELL FOR FUCKS SAKE SHOW THE VIEWERS THEIR JUGGS & MAP OF TASSIE

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)