• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Most impressive subject (1 Viewer)

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
Yeah, I ain't turning up to any more lectures for Government, except to lecture bash. I can't be bothered waiting 4 and a half hours between classes to go to a lecture for a first year subject.

taco man

don't know don't care
HSC
I'm lovin SCLG 1001 atm. The lecturer's (Fiona Gill) pretty kool, keeps the lectures pretty interesting.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
as much as i am going to fucking die when it comes to chemistry (although not as much as physics - yes FUNDAMENTALS :(), i am almost in love with Tim Schmidt. seriously. he is so fucking awesome. his lectures are so well organised and set out and he makes me laugh out loud which is a little embarassing when i am doing it all the time :eek:
he's a bit of a pretentious bastard but sweet mercy i love him :eek::eek::eek:

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
Giuseppe used the word 'fuck' in his lecture today. *giggle*

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
cimbom said:
Diarmuid Maguire.
Wow, you must be freakishly smart or something cos most of us HATED Diarmuid last year - he tails off at the end of his sentences, makes unfunny jokes and his lecture content has no correlation to the tutorials/readings or the exam.

Andrew what GOVT subjects are you doing?

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
ujuphleg said:
Wow, you must be freakishly smart or something cos most of us HATED Diarmuid last year - he tails off at the end of his sentences, makes unfunny jokes and his lecture content has no correlation to the tutorials/readings or the exam.

Andrew what GOVT subjects are you doing?
GOVT1101 and GOVT1105. Except to lecture bash, I ain't turning up to lectures. Actually, I was at the Australian Politics lecture today, but I left before it started. We got out 200 copies of the Update to that class, but I suspect it's because they thought it was a handout for the lecture. Fortunate that, because a little while later, me and Jo chanced across a $900 bar tab at Hermann's that I never would have found if I had attended the lecture.

HSC
Im finding my geopolitics classes to be awfully dull...which is strange because, of the readings ive done, ive found them interesting. Bloody two hours of sitting isnt helped by a packed theatre and a boring lecturer. And my first tutorial was very awkard and dull.

Best subject...ummm....I probably enjoy the sociology lectures the most, with political economy a close second.

cimbom

HSC
Silver Persian said:
Im finding my geopolitics classes to be awfully dull...which is strange because, of the readings ive done, ive found them interesting. Bloody two hours of sitting isnt helped by a packed theatre and a boring lecturer. And my first tutorial was very awkard and dull.

Best subject...ummm....I probably enjoy the sociology lectures the most, with political economy a close second.
I think I'm the only one that doesn't find the lecturer boring- but last monday was definitely awful, especially towards the end. Even with the exciting DVD presentation on map- making. "Awkward and dull" is an accurate description of my first tutorial as well- where hardly anyone did the readings because of the apparent complexity of Colin S. Gray... limited discussion stuck to the topic of the Iraq war. Geopolitics is still my most impressive subject though, next to ecop1001 and frank stilwell.

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
You'll learn very early, first years, that lectures are for sleeping, playing games or (for me) surfing the internet on your wireless internet connections.

darkroomgirl

HSC
Phanatical said:
You'll learn very early, first years, that lectures are for sleeping, playing games or (for me) surfing the internet on your wireless internet connections.
Thanks for the advice. My hand is hurting from writing down every single thing the lecturer says.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
it wasnt meant literally: it means she makes a lot of notes and there's nothing wrong with that.
in mktg3121 lecture attendence is going to drop to close to 10-20% i think: he puts up word for word notes of what he says : 30+ pages :S
lucky we now get free printing with wireless :eek:

lozzie17

HSC
Malfoy . . speaking of spotting people, are you the girl who wears a beret sometimes? ie today

lozzie17

HSC
What is happening with bos and putting all the messages in the most random order . . this is werid . . the last message i posted, says I posted it a 4 something, I posted it just then . . at 8 something. . what the...

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
lol @ HPSC2100, Ofer Gal is hilarious, he's traumatised so many people when they try come into our lecture even tho he's run over 5 minutes

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
stazi said:
it wasnt meant literally: it means she makes a lot of notes and there's nothing wrong with that.
in mktg3121 lecture attendence is going to drop to close to 10-20% i think: he puts up word for word notes of what he says : 30+ pages :S
lucky we now get free printing with wireless :eek:
um.. free printing, where?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)