Most Over-exposed Celebs Today (1 Viewer)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Thanks Rhaps :D

1. J.Lo - refer to thread
2. Britney Spears - C'mon, a good body so what? An obsession with Madonna, a bad voice and no acting talent is what matters.

Keep it going folks...

crazylilmonkee

HSC
just these chicks that seems to raid all these mags i flip thru...
paris and niki hilton
omg enough about disliking undies!!

^___^
HSC
Originally posted by Macccca
shes not a celeb but princess diana

shes dead c'mon. i dont care if she slept with bryan adams, let her rest in peace.
i second that..

bloody wankers who go on about her private life...

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by natstar
did u hear about that paris hilton chick and milsy from aus idol
Yeah I heard about that...I think it's weird.

scut

The Journeyman
HSC
Holly Vallance is over-rated and "over-exposed"...

Did you hear about her former manager, he successfully sued her. He got like $300,000 off her.... :D

Jenny_Lo

You have to understand that is not there fault that they are overexposed. It is your fault for buying the newspapers and magazines with them on the cover, if you didn't buy them and you didn't create interest around them then I am sure you will not have to hear about them again....Then we can simply focus on their careers rather than there personal life...

Macccca

wazzlewoozle
i will prolly get bagged from this but..

Delta Goodrem..

i just dont believe that she is amazing as every believes, i mean she sings, there are plenty of other singers around. personally i think australian Bands who produce music should be put in the spot light rather then plain singers.

sure it was a shame that she got cancer but even before this i reckon she was overexposed.

Macccca

wazzlewoozle
Originally posted by Jenny_Lo
You have to understand that is not there fault that they are overexposed. It is your fault for buying the newspapers and magazines with them on the cover, if you didn't buy them and you didn't create interest around them then I am sure you will not have to hear about them again....Then we can simply focus on their careers rather than there personal life...
well i wasnt blaming the celebs when i made my choices, i dont know what everyone was doing but im guessing its agreed that the press is the ones at fault.

deyveed

School Leaver
HSC
Australian bands suck
They're under-exposed and should stay that way.

Delta Goodrem is definately over-exposed. Mainly due to her duel career as a singer and *cough* actress.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by Jenny_Lo
We don't ask magazines to put pictures of certain celebrities in, nor do we ask to see the same celebrities week in and week out. I buy NW almost every week and each week it's Bennifer, Demi Moore and all that jazz. It gets a tad over used. It's hardly our fault.

Originally posted by deyveed
Yes! :D
Get out of my thread, come back with a reasonable argument.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
as must as i love it, australian idol the show is over exposed, big time

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
Originally posted by iambored
as must as i love it, australian idol the show is over exposed, big time
organisers of Australian idol make huge money from it, thats why it is over exposed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)