Most shite module? (1 Viewer)

ashimation

HSC
For me it's representation and text (frontline ergh) followed closely by critical study of texts (yeats).

taxitonowhere

HSC
Agreed, but there's no use complaining about it. Chin up, it'll be November before you know it.

s2indie

HSC
Critical Study Of Texts... stupid Wuthering Heights

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
Comparative study of texts.

I mean, huxley and scott were alright, but WTF does ANYTHING ahve to do with In The Wild?!?!?!

Armic

HSC
Sadly I would say Mod C:Frontline. Only because it seems to be the least polished of the three. Rushing through it didn't help either.

I'm all for supporting an Australian text but something doesn't seem right compared to the other two. It might be that after watching and deconstructing it, Frontline becomes slightly unbearable.

Mz_Julzie

cheeky bum
HSC
LottoX said:
Most shit to write about: Frontline

Most shit to view: Critical Study (King Lear)
I totally agree. Frontline is just so .... argh .. watching it is boring let alone write an essay about it.

Lear is just plain boring too .. I hate writing Shakespeare essays

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Would agree with thread starter (dislikes Yeats) and anyone else that mentioned Module B.

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
speecher are good, the only bad thing is the risk of them specifying :(

B35tY

HSC
How can everyone hate Frontline? I find it the only module where you can do something unique!

Lear is the worst, i have had a deep loathing of Shakespeare since early high school. Lear has done nothing to diminish it...

VollDoggy

HSC
The whole subject is crap, only about 10% of its applicable to real life, its impossible to get over 80% and its the only subject im not topping and its a b!tch to study

bilbo baggins

HSC
N/A
Representation and text: Frontline. The message of the whole topic doesn't need to be emphasised. I know that the media suck, which is why I don't pay attention to them. Moreover, it pisses me off when they say the purpose of Frontline is to righteously expose the poor ethics of the media. The primary purpose of Frontline is the same: commercial gain.

matthiask

HSC
For me it would have to be English Adv... yep thats a killer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)