Most violent death sequence in a movie ... (1 Viewer)

guy

HSC
any coen brothers film is pretty bad

edit: haha except probably intolerable cruelty which i havn't yet seen

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
kill just couldnt be taken seriously with all that funky music :) i was bopping my head with the time as uma was slashing and dicing :)

not really gory as reality ( or is it ) but rurouni kenshin OVA 1 series was the stuff that really got me interested in reality animation....just the quality of everything mixed with the blood and gore and ooohh... mmmyummmy :D

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
Originally posted by Kos
You do know that Roman Polanski will be put in jail if he ever goes to the US because he had sex with a teenage girl.
yes i do :) :)
he had sex with 13 years old girl, and her mum sued him.

HSC :(

the scariest EVA

the scariest and most disgusting eva would be final destination 2//
seriously u people havvvvvvvvv to see it... at one point i got so scared when one of the characters were dyin to the remote flipped out of ma hand.. right across the room..

:eek:

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
Oh, I can't believe I didn't think of this before.

the most violent death scene would have to be American History X, when that guy had to put his top teeth on the gutter and then Edward Norton slammed down on it.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
When the Enterprise blows up in orbit around the Genesis planet in Star Trek III: The Search for Spock :D

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
This is not relevant... But I'd just like to point out that Boromir's death scene in LOTR's is one of the best I've seen :)

nafe

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by HSC :(
the scariest and most disgusting eva would be final destination 2//
exactly. Although, all that gore just made it that little bit better. you gotta love it when the log goes through the cop car, or when that kid gets mashed between the ground and a sheet of glass. It reminds me of Metallica's Load album cover

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by nafe
It reminds me of Metallica's Load album cover
thats actually an artwork called blood and semen... an artist called Andres Serrano got bull blood and his semen and squished it.. he also did the reload cover with piss and blood...
NOW THATS ART!

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Anything Quentin Tarrinteno made..

I agree with Butterfly though - American History X. Thats a movie you won't forget in a hurry..

Final Destionation 2 wasn't that bad, I thort. Nothing really stuck out.. (cept the last one. I laughed. I really shouldn't have. but it was soo predictable. And I thort, funny :p)

I reckon, graphic-ness aside, it's the deaths that you don't see, that you only hear about, or where you only see the aftermath, that are the most 'memorable' because you have to fill in the gaos yourself. And if you're just a little crazy, like myself, thoes gaps are not nice.

Last edited:

Ashleet

HSC
Originally posted by Courtenay
saving private ryan is pretty bad

and the piano...that is the worst

yeah like when the guys are going up the beach and there ar arms and stuff flying everywhere - that was a very good movie

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
i dont really watch violent movies.. but i saw texas chainsaw massacre and when the chick shot herself that was gross
and the bit downstairs with the guy on the hook
yuck

chelloveck

i'm feeling fat and sassy
fenner hall. perving on mcdickpants across the roa
HSC
Originally posted by Dash
This is not relevant... But I'd just like to point out that Boromir's death scene in LOTR's is one of the best I've seen :)
agreed! he was such a unit! i loved the way he kept fighting with all the arrows in him...and i loved it when arragorn was speaking to him afterwards and borimir was all repentful and noble...yup, definately agreed...

...this wasn't a death scene but there is a really violent part in trainspotting that i hate and makes me wanna feel sick every time i see it. i think i find it so disturbing cause it's just senseless violence...like there is no reason for the agression...the bit i'm talking about is when they get the money and they go out for a drink and that phsyco bloke gets beer spilt on him...so he drops all the cups except one and then shoves it up in to the guys face and there is blood everywhere. anyway that guy falls to the ground and he kicks him in the motuh and there's more blood and oh! it's so disturbing...anyway, there's my two bobs worth...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)