• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Most Wanted Games? [2007] (2 Viewers)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
yep :( how gh3y. usually rockstar are excellent with keeping to release dates. oh well, i guess this gives me more moneys for other games. like bioshock.

Legham

HSC
Devo :( It was gonna be timed awesomely with my end of HSC so i could start playing it as soon as i finish exams..

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I dont really care about GTA, cause I don't own a console and if they release a pc version, it wont be out until a year after the initial console releases.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
you should buy a console, you noob. see you on xbox live. kthxbi

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
not enough moneys

If I wanted to spend more money on gaming so that it can steal more of my time, I'd resubscribe to WoW.

That said, I still plan on buying a Wii one day.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
jumb said:
I dont really care about GTA, cause I don't own a console and if they release a pc version, it wont be out until a year after the initial console releases.
Same. Well, I own a console but not the 360 so it all still applies.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
My revised top-5 wanted games for 2007 is now:

All xbox 360
1. Bioshock
2. Half Life 2: Orange Box
3. Project Gotham Racing 4
4. Mass Effect
5. Assassin's Creed

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
Jumb said:
not even the old gtas? (eg. 1, 2, 3, vice city, etc) Well, if you don't get the 'next gen' gtas, then at least buy the old pc versions, coz they were teh coolz. Just randomly killing=funz! :)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
oh I've played all of them, but I mean, I won't think about it until a week before it's release.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
the game where you shoot yourself in your head? (my only knowledge is from the pennyarcard comic)

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
aw, i wish i wasn't such a chicken. coz i really want to buy bioshock, but when i play it i'll probly end up trying to play with my eyes closed or something. like, when i play gears of war my bro hasta be there (irony, coz he's younger than me), or i'll probly run away screaming...

it's not fair, coz i miss out on playing the best games coz i've got a crappy frightened little girl personality...

i'm even freaked about playing kings quest alone, and it's frikkin 2d. :mad1: really good classic game, but i always have to play with the sound off...

got any tips to help me shake my problem? :D

Chris.

HSC
ssejamafone said:
aw, i wish i wasn't such a chicken. coz i really want to buy bioshock, but when i play it i'll probly end up trying to play with my eyes closed or something. like, when i play gears of war my bro hasta be there (irony, coz he's younger than me), or i'll probly run away screaming...

it's not fair, coz i miss out on playing the best games coz i've got a crappy frightened little girl personality...

i'm even freaked about playing kings quest alone, and it's frikkin 2d. :mad1: really good classic game, but i always have to play with the sound off...

got any tips to help me shake my problem? :D
play resident evil to desensitize yourself to it..

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
Chris. said:
play resident evil to desensitize yourself to it..
i've tried, but those zombies scare the crap outa me. >_>'

nah. i'll just have to accept my fate that i'll never be able to play scary games.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
you need a big strong man to hold you whilst you play. have you played gears of war?

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
stazi said:
you need a big strong man to hold you whilst you play. have you played gears of war?
yes, but i said that before...... i sometimes play multi with my bro. i usually just watch him playing single.

big strong man.... pfffffft. maybe i should BE a man! lol. not really.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
i like men.

i actually get scared playing GoW in single player. i havent played it online yet :S i have no idea why. it's meant to be fantastic

stazi

Nightman
HSC
what camera settings do you guys think are better (took screenshot myself).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)