motavaited (2 Viewers)

santaslayer

HSC
Originally posted by SpoRTsGaL
the way i motivate myself:
i think about how good i will feel if i beat everyone in my class in each of my subjects. I also think about how good it would be to get dux (too damn hard).
i also think about how good it would be to get a uai of 98.3+ to get into optometry.
i also think about how i will show everyone what i am made of and that i am not some dumbarse chick.
i also keep reminding myself that it is only this year that i will have to study my arse off to get into optometry, then after the hsc i have three months to relax, get a job and move on with life (bar the few days in which we get the results back).

now, saying that, i shall go and do my homework and find time to study in time to watch Enrique Iglesias on Rove Live. Btw i am also dead tired, but i can't sleep during the day, especially on a nice day like today.

hmmmmm yes, just to realise after the 3 months u have to get back into the routine of studying one's arse off again at uni...esp if ur doing optometrey..:p

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
^ lol i am going to study more for the hsc than for uni! well for the hsc you get a uai, and tell people anmd stuff. uni is just uni. sure you do the hsc, to get to uni, but once you are there bah

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
motivation is hard to come by at the moment cos its like the mid term blues where all the teachers are expecting you to be able to do a lot of things for trials and are giving out assessments on top....i feel like just saying stuff it and hope for the best but then i know i wont be able to because i feel guilty - NB i know i sound weird

hyperbole

i LURRVE to exaggerate.
HSC
this is not so much motivation...but apparently listening to mozart (i hope i spelt that right) helps you study or your memory or your concentration...going to try that one day

kow_dude

HSC
I am so sick of these motivation threads. To start, you need to stop visiting to these forums everyday.

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
the advice of this years dux was to
1. stop wasting time *AHEM*
2. get help if you dont understand something
3. what other bright ppl in your class get, you can do better
4. snuggle up to teachers *well not literally
5. PRACTICE FOR FFS

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
ahaha i am so unmotivated atm

i keep putting my yr 11 marks into sam to see how shit my uai would've been in 2003 (73something) and trying to use that as motivation

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
listen to I CAN by NAS- or THE MOTIVATION PROCLIMATION by good charlotte!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)