Motivated or Procrastinated (1 Viewer)

K

Krazi-tekkaz

Unfortunately I sit in the latter category. My marks at school are currently good, but i realise that if i want to get a decent UAI + get into uni i really need to get my act together and be pro-active with my study routines, but that's just it, i can never seem to stick to them.
Do u guys/gals have the same problem or am I just lazy???

Sonata

HSC
im in the same situation as you, my marks kinda suck, im procrastinating just like alot of ppl in the state

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Procrastinating.

Im feeling absolutely lazy these days, im basically forcing myself to do and finish all my work and stuff. Im so tired, and i soooo dont feel like doing anything atm, but i have to :(

agirlinatutu

Im just not ready...
HSC
Procrastinate...

I get away with it now but it wont forever and I know that... I just dont have the motivation to change it.

williamc

HSC
agirlinatutu said:
Procrastinate...

I get away with it now but it wont forever and I know that... I just dont have the motivation to change it.
yr 10 lol.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
depends. if it's something i want to do, i'm the most motivated person you've ever seen. i'll get up at 4am and work all day and jump though hoops if need be.

if i don't want to do it i'll put it off as long as i can and if i can get away with not doing it at all, i will.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
i have an assessment task for economics tomorrow,
done a bit of work
but really should continue, but i cant be bothered.
Pretty bad hopefully i do well!

howca

HSC
I get that way all of the time. I just push through it as it usually only lasts a week or so. Plus if I procrastinate I just have rush at the very end which is very stressful.

Bainesy

HSC
im in the same boat too. my older brothers, 21 and 19, did the same that i am doing now, minimal study and alot of procrastinating and they got pretty decent UAIs, both of em got around 92. i forget the exact numbers but around the low 90s

so im not entirely worried. i think i will do alright. some people stress out too much about thier end result though, dw guys, itll be fine

T-mac01

HSC
N/A
agirlinatutu said:
Procrastinate...

get crap jobs like uni people, then you will be motivated :)

mele-3-4

HSC
i have to say it is my worst habit. i usually leave my assignments to do until the weekend before it is due, the stress and panic i get motivates me into working mode and i get it done, so actually procrastination works well for me. i have neither failed an assignment nor handed one in late at all.

wendaYYY

no pain no gain
HSC
I used to procrastinate heaps and still get good scores but tried doing that this year, 2nd final year of school. And it just isn't working at all.

Like with tests and stuff, never ever studied but still blitzed them and now, dropped to getting grades like 50%

I think I really need to get motivated man but it's really hard to sway old habits.

Foxodi

HSC
Please, please dont use such large text. Your begging for attention is lame.

But yea, currently in a procrastination state, after a beautiful term 4 performance :/ I'm beginning to seriously stress about the half yearlys, I have 1-2weeks to finish all my notes/learning and basically 1 week to cram revise that stuff. Not cool.

Mark576

Feel good ...
HSC
I'm a serious procrastinator. No seriously, I see my hopes for 99.95+ wasting away if I don't get my act together soon.

T-mac01

HSC
N/A
Mark576 said:
I'm a serious procrastinator. No seriously, I see my hopes for 99.95+ wasting away if I don't get my act together soon.
99...... you sound like you're struggling for 80+...

Mark576

Feel good ...
HSC
Olol I didn't mean for it to sound like I'm struggling, I'm actually doing very well.

SpoonSamba

HSC
procrastinator and a half

didnt do anything at all last term all my grades completely dropped, i got 36% in maths

this year marks thta low motivated me to work harder and i got 75% in maths this tim eWOOT! but cos i was doing that work now im fialing everyying else

gah its all jsut tooo gay

elmo9t1

HSC
i know exactley how you feel. i have got awesome grades all through school and now whn it matters i just cant be bothered anymore!!!!!

your.knee

i'm lizzing
HSC
Haha yeah maybe I should've saved my energy for the year that matters the most. I'm over school already but my procrastination is sometimes defeated with that "just fucking do it!" in the back of my head.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)