Motivation (1 Viewer)

turtle67

HSC
Hey Guys,

So I finished my prelims last week and I noticed that I haven't really been as motivated as I used to be. Like I still studied a lot, it's not really the motivation to study itself I'm talking about but the urgency of the study, if you know what I mean.

Like last year or at the start of the year I would be stressing out about it but now I don't stress at all. I know this sounds like a good thing but to me it isn't. Like I still studied with all the spare time I had but I just wasn't at all stressed.

idkkdi

HSC
Hey Guys,

So I finished my prelims last week and I noticed that I haven't really been as motivated as I used to be. Like I still studied a lot, it's not really the motivation to study itself I'm talking about but the urgency of the study, if you know what I mean.

Like last year or at the start of the year I would be stressing out about it but now I don't stress at all. I know this sounds like a good thing but to me it isn't. Like I still studied with all the spare time I had but I just wasn't at all stressed.
Good job, you have ascended. Stressing is useless.

I've answered something similar before with a:
TLDR
- Motivation is not a long term solution, discipline is. This is why you need studying as a habit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)