mouth ulcers (1 Viewer)

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
so what do you guys do about mouth ulcers?

i tried bonjela-ing the shit out of mine and all that has happened is that it hasdoubled in size and a new smaller one has appeared right next to it.

HALP

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
gargle with salt water or mouth wash a couple of times a day.

LOL

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Eat moar vitamins (c, b12) and iron

Also I found you on Facebook Secksiminh

jet

Banned
HSC
Bonjela is just meant to numb them, that's all.

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
I once had a rather bad case of mouth ulcer. I went to a hospital. They refered to Dental. What the heck? They were right. You see - in my case the mouth ulcer comes from grinding my teeth in my sleep (so it was a dental problem, in a way). I think it is called buxism.

Why can teeth grinding cause mouth ulcer? When you grind your teeth you can bite the inside of your cheek and when this becomes infected, you get an ulcer.

Last edited:

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
i read something in mX yesterday, a discovery that some mouth and throat cancers are being caused by oral sex, due to transmission of the human papilioma virus (HPV) by mouth. The cancers look like ulcers apparently....

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
also sm-33 is another mouth ulcer gel which i believe has an anaesthetic in it, so you may want to grab some of that to help numb the pain. if it gets worse or doesnt go away, see your doc and get an oral pap smear or something

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
I got an ulcer a couple weeks agoand it was about a cm from my throat. No idea what caused that but heck it hurt. I resorted to smothering my finger in salt and pushing all the salt on the ulcer because I couldn't quite reach it right gargling.

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
i read something in mX yesterday, a discovery that some mouth and throat cancers are being caused by oral sex, due to transmission of the human papilioma virus (HPV) by mouth. The cancers look like ulcers apparently....
old research.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
who are you! seriously!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)