Movies in 3D (1 Viewer)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
motion sickness
headaches
I suffer from motion sickness (long train trips most common) and although I was a little concerned about this, I never experienced any.

I didnt like Avatar in 3D, there was not enough 3D components in the movie, but I think 3D is better for those animated movies since they actually have 3D throughout the whole thing. Plus the colours in 3D kinda suck.
I kind of agree with that there could of been more 3D but I think they were probably trying to get a balance and appeal to the masses.

@Omie You also have to remember that Avatar was made for 3D and was visually impressive it wasn't just tacked on for the novelty of it, thus you should of seen in 3D just to experience it as the director imagined and envisioned.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
Clash of the titans is coming out in 3D! it was weird because in the ad it said "only coming out in 3d but also coming out in 2d"

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Avatar was specifically designed to be in 3D. Things aren't supposed to fly out at you, unless you're watching one of those shitty 3D movies at Movie World. There was more depth to it, which was especially awesome with those big, sweeping shots. I'd highly recommend it in 3D, just to enhance the awesomeness of the visuals.

Clash of the Titans just had 3D tacked on at the end, so I've heard that it's not worth watching in 3D because they didn't quite get it right. I haven't seen it, probably won't bother.

Alice in Wonderland... it was OK in 3D, but you're not missing much if you see it in 2D.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
yeah the only other 3D movie ive seen is some shitty one from movieworld, haha.

now i wanna watch avatar in 3d..

also i saw clash of the titans in 3D a couple of days ago, the 3D was very very unnecessary, and i love the movie heaps (action, adventure, greek myths, visuals), only thing that kinda annoyed me was the unnecessary 3D.

pman

Banned
HSC
3D gives me massive headaches...i hate it with a vengeance, it avoided avatar cos it was designed for 3D (and someone told me it was only 3 hours of blue people having sex, not sure of the accuracy though).

Only good 3d film i've ever seen was one of thos "4D immersion" ones where the seat pokes you and you get sprayed with water

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)