Moving in lalalalalala (1 Viewer)

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Right now I still haven't started packing. I'm a mess :p Then again, over the past 5 years I've moved 9 times so I have experience.

omg_a

HSC
yeah, a view would be nice. and stairs, erm, good exercise i guess!

i've lived in the same house since i was 2 ( and i didn't really help when we moved then, for some strange reason). Didn't get anything done today, i don't think i should try tonight, as i'm having such a blonde day. i locked myself out of the house twice today. argh!

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
If all else fails just through evrything in your car and sort it out later.

This could disadvantage you in the race for a room though.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
haha, Welcome to the big bad world boys!!! Be organised it helps in the long run.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
It'll be like boarding a Virgin Blue jet. They'll board us by zones :p

kenny75

HSC
you already have a room designated for you, usually whatever room the later year didnt want :)

Paroissien

HSC
Is there any chance you can switch rooms? For example if you manage to intimidate someone weaker than you, can you switch your crapper room for their good one?

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Paroissien said:
Is there any chance you can switch rooms? For example if you manage to intimidate someone weaker than you, can you switch your crapper room for their good one?
Burton and Garran Handbook 2005 said:
Residents cannot change rooms without the permission of the Administration Manager. For more information about changing rooms please contact the Office.
So you will need to conduct quite a few vicious beatings to change rooms.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Well you could just intimidate the better-room guy enough that he'll meekly come down and say to teh admissions manager that he wants to swap because he has discovered he has both vertigo and an aversion to heights so must give up his good room with good view and because he likes you soo much he wan'ts you to have it.

alphatango

Resident Geek
HSC
N/A
Well, at Fenner, you can change rooms, but it costs you money. A decent amount of money, last time I checked. Probably not worth it.

Incidentally, I'll be coming back on Sunday (13th) -- I moved back in a couple of weeks ago, but I came back to Wollongong for a few days. Look forward to seeing you guys there!

Ziff

HSC
N/A
alphatango said:
Well, at Fenner, you can change rooms, but it costs you money. A decent amount of money, last time I checked. Probably not worth it.

Incidentally, I'll be coming back on Sunday (13th) -- I moved back in a couple of weeks ago, but I came back to Wollongong for a few days. Look forward to seeing you guys there!
Yo Seb - tag team. :p

alphatango

Resident Geek
HSC
N/A
Yupyup ;-) And look, another LLB I can laugh at when they do exams on Saturday mornings!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)