Moving Out (1 Viewer)

Cleavage

Clarence
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm moving out into UNSW Village campus soon.

Any tips/things I should be aware of? Any more general tips for moving out? Experiences?

Thanks guys.

D94

HSC
N/A
Hope your nose is able to adjust to different smells really quickly. My friend use to live at UNSW Village and every room had quite a unique smell.

Bring your own bed sheets. Also depending on how you were brought up, if you are a barefoot person in home, then maybe reconsider that. People wear shoes in communal areas that have just been in the toilet or from outside. Are you big on hygiene?

Cleavage

Clarence
HSC
Uni Grad
Hope your nose is able to adjust to different smells really quickly. My friend use to live at UNSW Village and every room had quite a unique smell.

Bring your own bed sheets. Also depending on how you were brought up, if you are a barefoot person in home, then maybe reconsider that. People wear shoes in communal areas that have just been in the toilet or from outside. Are you big on hygiene?
I wouldn't consider myself a hygiene freak, unless I live with an absolute slob, I think I'll survive in that regard. I am a barefoot person at home tho.

I've got 3 sets of new bedsheets for the king single I'm provided. At the moment, I sleep in a double, so I guess that switch will suck at first.

Did you hear any other weird quirks about Village?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)