• Yes

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • No

Votes: 23 45.1%

• Total voters
HSC
N/A
Yes.... I am a highpoint bogan lol
Well, technically I'm a North Shore Snob turned Highpoint Bogan... interesting combination lol

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
I'm moving out next year if I get into CSU (Bathurst).

Bex -- where are you staying?? I'm hoping to get into the diggings (or the 'traditional' ones) but if not, to JOV. What are they like???

HSC
N/A
Bogan material eh... Braybrook College? Caroline Chisholm? Meh you already classed me as a bogan!

HSC
N/A
:( :( :( :( I'm from suburbia in Sydney and I have class, or so I've been told. Don't make value judgements plz!

HSC
N/A
Melbournian how about you don't mouth off about what you have obviously only seen a small part of, and we leave this board for people to talk about what it was designed for - discussion on leaving home.

Dan_the_man

Originally posted by melbournian
Oh god no, not dodgy schools like those. I just live in a dodgy place. I go to Melbourne High in South Yarra (my past 3 schools have been in South Yarra/Toorak), but I live in the far outer suburbs.....I hate to sound like a snob, but the people out in suburbia have absolutly no class at all, and I DO NOT want to be associated with them.
hrrm nice try buddy but you failed miserably.

On the topic... I lived in a small country town (Bega), now live in Sydney with my grandparents...saving for next year...where I'm moving to Canberra..so yes would be the answer

HSC
N/A
*points to her previous post*
You refused to concede, now I refuse to banter any further.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)