MP3 Players (1 Viewer)

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by Loz#1
Methinks Winston is trying to rip Loz off :(
lol why would i be ripping you off for?, i mean it's not like i own the shop or anything, sorry if it looked like i was ripping you off :(

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I bought my MP3 player today.... it may not be the best brand but I think it is good.

It's a Phillips 1.5gb micro audio jukebox.... I paid $350 bucks for it at Bing Lee Haymarket. It's really sturdy and solid and a good size considering the price. It has a good size display as well, with playlists etc. So I'm happy with it anyway. A bit more than I should have spent though.... but it will last me a long time methinks. It doesn't have a built in radio or voice recorder, however my mobile phone has both of those features so they weren't important to me. Plus I have a digital voice recorder that I bought when I started journalism lol so I didn't really need a third thing that records voice.

Thanks for all your help though.

Last edited:

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
good stuff, hope it serves u well ...

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
It's about the size of a playing card, about as thick as half a pack of cards? Hope that is descriptive enough lol.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Hmm, they're cute those ones, if it's what I'm thinking.

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
i seen that ^^^ looks to be ok value
i just ordered the iriver ifp 599-t today, 1gb and costs $599 off camerastore.com.au i checked around and its the cheapest place for it off the net, some places sell it for nearly $700, it's getting courier delivered tomorrow, can't wait!

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
u wont be dissapointed, i have the ifp-595 and its sweet ... :D

sunny

meh.
HSC
AAA is a battery size. Lithium is a type of battery.

Lithium batteries can come in AAA size.

?

MiSSi

yes i know that. ok let me rephrase that

should i go for an mp3 player that uses AAA non rechargeable batteries?
or

should i go with a built -in lithium battery taht charges itself thru the USB port?

sunny

meh.
HSC
That would depend.....is the built in lithium battery removable and replaceable for a reasonable price?

sunny

meh.
HSC
I can't find anything that says the battery is removable....looks like from the photo though you'd have to fork out a fair bit for a replacement battery. I'd have to say no to this one if I was choosing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)