MQ Chatter Thread (4 Viewers)

suika

HSC
But if you wanted to do a MQ meet I'd be game :tongue:
Same [emoji6]

I'm at uni on Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday but I feel like meeting during O-Week would be a bit hard unless we go meet at the shops? (I got no idea sorry ;;;; ).

Last edited:

ilikecats

Meow meow meow meow meow?
HSC
Uni Grad
Your correct. They're recorded lectures. (Sometimes called echo recordings).

If its your first semester I would enrol in a physical lecturer and do a few of the online ones to see if you like them. That way in future semesters of you have the option you can do online if you prefer.

I personally prefer in person, but online is great if your sick or working that day.

TrentsUnicorn

HSC
Same [emoji6]

I'm at uni on Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday but I feel like meeting during O-Week would be a bit hard unless we go meet at the shops? (I got no idea sorry ;;;; ).
I'm in on those days as well! I'm cool for whatever :)

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC
Your correct. They're recorded lectures. (Sometimes called echo recordings).

If its your first semester I would enrol in a physical lecturer and do a few of the online ones to see if you like them. That way in future semesters of you have the option you can do online if you prefer.

I personally prefer in person, but online is great if your sick or working that day.
Hey you've done classes in session 3 before, right?

If you have, what are they like as in timeframe/classes/online lectures etc. I'm thinking of doing one or two subs in session 3 so I don't fall too far behind.

ilikecats

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey you've done classes in session 3 before, right?

If you have, what are they like as in timeframe/classes/online lectures etc. I'm thinking of doing one or two subs in session 3 so I don't fall too far behind.
I started doing one last year. It was around 4 hours per day, 3 days per week. Fairly intense,but nothing too bad. I had to withdraw after 3 weeks though cause I was sick.

A few people were doing two classes (1 accounting, 1 he or marketing) and they all had clashes, which may be an issue). I also had to take unpaid leave from work to have time off :c

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC
I started doing one last year. It was around 4 hours per day, 3 days per week. Fairly intense,but nothing too bad. I had to withdraw after 3 weeks though cause I was sick.

A few people were doing two classes (1 accounting, 1 he or marketing) and they all had clashes, which may be an issue). I also had to take unpaid leave from work to have time off :c
Oh shit, I might only be able to do one then :( I can't afford to be taking a heap of leave or dropping down to part time. The most I can really afford to take off is like 5-6 hours a week, because at least I can make that up without having to stay at work too late.

ilikecats

HSC
Uni Grad
Oh shit, I might only be able to do one then :( I can't afford to be taking a heap of leave or dropping down to part time. The most I can really afford to take off is like 5-6 hours a week, because at least I can make that up without having to stay at work too late.
Ah okay. It's hard to tell because if the class is over 3 days a week, and there isnt options in terms of when to attend, then you really shouldnt push your luck by trying to do more than once.

I know the pain, everybody keeps asking how long i have left and im like "oh 3 years part time" and they just look so so very sad for me :p

ilikecats

HSC
Uni Grad
Helllll yesss.

I've been checking open tuted like twice a day, FINALLY a good accounting tute opened up! 9-12 on Fridays instead of 6-9pm. Thank goodness.

Good timetable for me this semester!

suika

HSC
Helllll yesss.

I've been checking open tuted like twice a day, FINALLY a good accounting tute opened up! 9-12 on Fridays instead of 6-9pm. Thank goodness.

Good timetable for me this semester!
Nice job!

ShadowLighte

HSC
Does anyone have BIO108, EDUC105, ENGL120 or LING109? I have a feeling I'm going to get pretty sick of English by the end of this semester. As if I wasn't after the HSC.

I have classes every day with breaks in between (which is great) but feels like such a waste of time, don't know what to do between classes. I have like 4 hour breaks on Wednesday and Friday :/

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC
I think I like MQ uni [emoji14]

Got good vibes and felt right at home, unlike the feeling I got from UNSW. I felt so distant there.

Or maybe it's because I know I'm studying something I actually wanted to study [emoji18] (besides accounting that's secondary huehuehue)

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
I think I like MQ uni [emoji14]

Got good vibes and felt right at home, unlike the feeling I got from UNSW. I felt so distant there.

Or maybe it's because I know I'm studying something I actually wanted to study [emoji18] (besides accounting that's secondary huehuehue)
:) who doesn't want to study accounting

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)