Mr. Waldron @ North Shore Chatswood (1 Viewer)

Sasky

HSC
Hey ppl,

Anyone getting, gotten tutoring or in his English classes? I used to go to his classes year or 2 ago, and my younger cousin wants private tutoring and I need to know if he still teaches there.

oh, btw, was his first name Rory?

*thumps head*

Can't remember...

Also, does he teach anywhere else outside the college?

Thanks heaps!

P

pLuvia

Sasky said:
Hey ppl,

Anyone getting, gotten tutoring or in his English classes? I used to go to his classes year or 2 ago, and my younger cousin wants private tutoring and I need to know if he still teaches there.

oh, btw, was his first name Rory?

*thumps head*

Can't remember...

Also, does he teach anywhere else outside the college?

Thanks heaps!
mr waldron rocks~~!! hes the best although im stopping english at north shore~~ for year 12
since he already taught me how to write the "super essays" for the modules and AoS especially

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
lol.z is he that good?
anyone got his number or anything
how much does he charge? =D

Sasky

HSC
amoz_lilo said:
Yeah he still teaches there, does private tuition as well.

Name: Rory Grant Waldron Glyde

Hey, thanks for that - yeah he's great isnt he?

How do you know his whole name - such a mouthful that one!

TYCOT

Imperium
HSC
is he the english teach at north shore chatswood who has glasses, a beard and is funny?

Sasky

HSC
TYCOT said:
is he the english teach at north shore chatswood who has glasses, a beard and is funny?
Last time I saw him, he didnt have glasses or a beard, but he was funny as hell.

zenger69 said:
any got his details for private tuition?
Check:

http://www.northshorecoaching.com.au/

He's at the Chatswood store, so ring them on 9415 1860 and ask them about private tuition with Mr. Waldron. Did that the other day.

Does anyone know if he teaches elsewhere and does he do private tutoring at home (the student's or his - if so, how far does he live from Chatswood)?

zenger69

Bok Choyer
HSC
I rang them and they said I have to travel to Chatswood

which is a bit far because I live in Kogarah.

arrgggghhhhh and that stupid lady on the phone.

Does anyone have his details so I could contact him personally?

P

pLuvia

oh and one more thing my friend is going to mr Waldron and she was asked to do a test to see if she was able to be tutored, dont ask why, but it seems he is very popular. But since she is doing 4u english she doesnt have to do the test and gets tutored for 3u and 4u

Sasky

HSC
amoz_lilo said:
Yeah he still teaches there, does private tuition as well.

Name: Rory Grant Waldron Glyde

amoz_lilo said:
He's an Amazon.com reviewer

Which one is his surname anyway? Is it waldron or Glyde?

zenger69 said:
ok...

are you able to get your friend to get Mr Waldron's details?

I do 4U English as well....

Well, NS wont give out his personal details, as they only will let you work through them - they are such a pain - when I rang NShore @ Chatswd, that women on that phone was sooooo annoying! She's like, no, he's very busy, no you cant talk to him, no you have to talk to us about the tutoring... blah

I'd go and speak to him personally if you had the chance, Ive always snuck him and had a chat with him between his classes and such. He's very approachable, friendly and very funny - especially in his classes, does he still joke about his ex-marriage?

Anway, good luck...

P

pLuvia

zenger69 said:
ok...

are you able to get your friend to get Mr Waldron's details?

I do 4U English as well....
umm.. i dont have his details but you could call up north shore to find out his details. Hes a very popular english tutor, so like since your hsc is coming up really quick i suggest you ring now :p

P

pLuvia

Sasky said:
Which one is his surname anyway? Is it waldron or Glyde?

Well, NS wont give out his personal details, as they only will let you work through them - they are such a pain - when I rang NShore @ Chatswd, that women on that phone was sooooo annoying! She's like, no, he's very busy, no you cant talk to him, no you have to talk to us about the tutoring... blah

I'd go and speak to him personally if you had the chance, Ive always snuck him and had a chat with him between his classes and such. He's very approachable, friendly and very funny - especially in his classes, does he still joke about his ex-marriage?

Anway, good luck...
as far as i know, no he doesnt ahha, but he has said once that he hates the education minister ahhah his second person on his kill list ahha you can guess the first

zenger69

Bok Choyer
HSC
So... did anyone get his personal details?

i really need a tutor like him to tell me how to write super-essays.

Sasky

HSC
Anyone read any of his reviews on Amazon, they any good? Can u post up a link to one?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)