msn identity? (1 Viewer)

super.muppy

HSC
is there any way 2 noe who is who on msn
cuz i hav a friend who made an msn account and there are also my other friends who are creating false accounts on msn (imposter)
and i really dont noe who is who

also wnr find out who is da imposter to get back at him

da onli lead i hav is dat he has a webcam

is there anway 2 find out (hacks mayb)

dr phil1

HSC
super.muppy said:
is there any way 2 noe who is who on msn
cuz i hav a friend who made an msn account and there are also my other friends who are creating false accounts on msn (imposter)
and i really dont noe who is who

also wnr find out who is da imposter to get back at him

da onli lead i hav is dat he has a webcam

is there anway 2 find out (hacks mayb)
yeah bro! same problem. me and my friend have a secret question that i ask when im doubting who im talking to. you could do this you could question them like things only you and them would know. i usually know when im talking to someone else (imposter) because everyone has their own little abbreviations and words they use so if you could identify this.. yeh

super.muppy

HSC
one of my friends told me to us tracert in da command prompt and compare the ip adresses but iono wat his on abt and i also cant ask him bcuz his offline

Arithela

HSC
wtf why are people listening to this person? Obviously the provided method to check whether you're blocked is a SCAM/HACK whatever (found out by googling - apparently deletes your folder or something to that effect)

please ip ban this person

HalcyonSky

HSC
if you werent so stupid youd be able to work it out yourself

and no, you can't find out their ip and compare them. doing netstat -a in command prompt will just show you the msn server you're connected to, not the persons IP

So aside from doing some elaborate hacking which you are most likely incapable of, just use your common sense

HalcyonSky

HSC
Pacchiru said:
so, if i made a new email, you would instantly know it's me?

what if the person is a dumbcunt and is trying to hide?

WAIT, this thread is a dumbcunt. fuck that.
if i have spoken to person A on msn before, and person B tries to say hes person A, it would be easy for me to tell

if i only had spoken to them in person, then it wouldnt be hard to find out with subtle questions. OP is just a complete idiot.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
HalcyonSky said:
if i have spoken to person A on msn before, and person B tries to say hes person A, it would be easy for me to tell

if i only had spoken to them in person, then it wouldnt be hard to find out with subtle questions. OP is just a complete idiot.
was already concluded by the way he speaks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)