MTPs gone, gone gone! (1 Viewer)

liger

HSC
So, how does everyone feel? MTPs would have been handed in this morning. I feel like it was a bit of an anti-climax. It's so weird to think we never have to do prac. again! hazzar!

vogue

FaShIoNiStA
HSC
I CRIED MY EYES OUT.. i went to school at 8 am to hand it in and i didnt leave till 1pm because i didnt want to leave it alone.. im having withdrawal pains in my gut........ i just want it back so badly

nataliie

HSC
i checked my student number 100 times to make sure it was right, and also looked at my folio so many times checking my pages and stuff but i'm glad it's gone and over. =)

Nettynou

HSC
Im so glad its ova...i feel lyke i could sleep 4 da next week just to get ova it.
I neva hav 2 think of it again YAHH

lisablah

HSC
N/A
yup! so glad its gone!!! now just the theory to focus on!!:rofl:

alcalder

Just ask for help
HSC
N/A
Can I just say, I was doing First Aid for the markers out at one of the HSC marking centres where, I think, all the T&D major works were being kept and marked. With what I saw, poking my nose around the corner, I was very very impressed.

There were some very beautiful projects hanging on the walls and piled on tables (hundreds of tables).

Everyone should be very proud of what they have achieved. BRAVOOO!!

~kiki

HSC
first aid? ... lol. What for? In case someone left pins in their project or something?

alcalder

Just ask for help
HSC
N/A
In case one of those HSC markers checking your work or marking the LOTE speaking tapes keels over or some other injury ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)