MTV Music Awards (1 Viewer)

wanton-wonton

HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
they are humans, they have a right to speak they're opinion as well...

what they don't have the right to do is try and impose on a strangers personal life...it's none of their business..

fuck man, you really are an idiot.
That doesn't give you the right to swear at them, assuming that your post was true. You retarded shit.

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
i only saw the last 1/2 hr or so.

overall, i thought it was pretty lame. there's no point. it's jsut a rip off the american version. and those americans who did win an award weren't even there. just shows that some of them don't care much. so, no point.

anyways, of the acts that i saw sing live weren't that bad. except delta and brian's duet sounded as though they were breathing at the wrong time.

and i really hate how anna nicole untied her dress. there was nothing sexy about that.

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
wasted_emotions said:
yeh ja rule is a fuckin idiot, u goin to Green day concert?
Nah man, im not that much of a fan, i just like some of their shit.

beach_babe

HSC
i thought ja rule was pretty good.but green day absolutley killed.
wish i was going to their concert,i thought that missy higgins was awsome.And anna nicole smith was tacky and didnt like it one bit.Ozzy osbourne was so good but he is so funny the whole family is.
But x to the z was pretty funny on the red carpet!!

HSC
I really, really pity the American Celebs who had to come our here because of contract reasons and put their name to such a B-grade piece of rubbish. Kelly and Jack have put on so much weight since 'The Osbournes' ... heck I shouldn't feel too sorry for them, there fee was probably 6 figures.

persephone

HSC
I watched most of it and I thought it was not very good, compared with the overseas MTV awards. I was cringing through it. I still watched it though (so what does that say about me?). The awards show itself was boring, I don't know why but it wasn't very exciting. Best performance that I saw (because i didn't catch the last half hour) was MISSY HIGGINS!

BTW, when watching it, did it look funny to you? You know, when you compare australian shows with american shows, there's a difference in the quality of the reception (compare home and away with the OC). well, it was this difference that annoyed me because it made it look cheap...

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
table for 1 said:
and i really hate how anna nicole untied her dress. there was nothing sexy about that.
she was freezing she looked like she was about to cry

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
what can i say about carmen electra??
she looked great..

anyone watch the recovery party?? its mostly a flashback for those who missed it or only wanted to watch the o.k and the good parts

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
that 'fit the strip' bit with carmen electra...it looks like it was editted for obvious reasons...

Fry

table for 1 said:
overall, i thought it was pretty lame. there's no point. it's jsut a rip off the american version. and those americans who did win an award weren't even there. just shows that some of them don't care much. so, no point.
as if they would fly all the way down here just to accept such an insignificant award. the hip hop artists only performed at the awards because they were here for the roc the block tour. how convenient.

persephone said:
BTW, when watching it, did it look funny to you? You know, when you compare australian shows with american shows, there's a difference in the quality of the reception (compare home and away with the OC). well, it was this difference that annoyed me because it made it look cheap...
ive always noticed that American programs have this soft effect while Aussie & British programs have sharper images. must be the type of camera used.

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
tangerinespeedo said:
notice how the crowd were heaps not into any of the performances?
yeah because they all kinda sucked ass. eskimo joe were well below their best but i thought switchfoot had some people going towards the end of the track they were performing.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Abu Ghurayb said:
They were probably paid actors.
the people right in front i heard are special selected diehard fans of the bands that perform , so it looks like everyone is enjoyign the perfornace

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
green day were the highlight of the whole show. i wish i was going to their concert :(

fashionista

Tastes like chicken
HSC
N/A
the whole thing looked so unprofessional..it all seemed like the overseas artists thought australia was somewhere down the list on marketable places....the bit that got me was when green day got up and said 'we're green day"..i dunno if it was them jsut been dum or if they were seriously thinking we were that out of touch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)