Muck up day 2012 (1 Viewer)

cypriottgall

HSC
would anyone have any good muck up day ideas to plan for our last week of term ?

nothing to big extremes :p last year we had someone write 'the chamber of secrets has been opened' on the mirrors in our bathrooms and yea it didnt come out pretty in the end for their hsc:/

so far weve got cling wrapping the teachers staff room doorways, on-going corridor mobs, screwing up most of the tables and chairs in classrooms

some are lame, hence why we need better ones ;)

iBibah

HSC
would anyone have any good muck up day ideas to plan for our last week of term ?

nothing to big extremes :p last year we had someone write 'the chamber of secrets has been opened' on the mirrors in our bathrooms and yea it didnt come out pretty in the end for their hsc:/

so far weve got cling wrapping the teachers staff room doorways, on-going corridor mobs, screwing up most of the tables and chairs in classrooms

some are lame, hence why we need better ones ;)
I think muck up day is one of the best days of the year, but when students actually damage stuff a lot (like screwing up tables and chairs) that's just stupid.

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
muck up day is actually terrible don't fall into the trap

Fawun

Queen
HSC
People last year did "Farts Staffroom" instead of "Arts Staffroom", they drew a paper clock and stuck it on the wall so no one had no idea when the bell was going to ring, they put honey all over the hand railings for when you go down the stairs, there were vaseline all over the toilet seats so no one could go to the toilet.

morts

HSC
why vaseline on the toilets

who actually sits on the toilet seat

i do my poos like a man

morts

HSC
you should totally call in a bomb threat and hold your librarian hostage!!!!! that would be sooooooOoOo funny! :)

:jump:

Riley J

HSC
get 3 chickens/pigs or whatever, write "1", "2" and "4" on them in big numbers :p

lolJK

HSC
Gonna recommend the most known one, yet the one performed the least amount of times...
buy a cow, and take it up the stairs of a building....(they cant go down stairs for those wondering...) oh and film it, im yet to see one :p

ohk, nah...but just get like water guns, put something sticky in them like coke or some shit and go around to classes and spray kids...especially yr 7s!

Im so jealous, our school's stuck up about EVERTHING! we dont even get one.

have fun!

Riley J

HSC
Gonna recommend the most known one, yet the one performed the least amount of times...
buy a cow, and take it up the stairs of a building....(they cant go down stairs for those wondering...) oh and film it, im yet to see one :p

ohk, nah...but just get like water guns, put something sticky in them like coke or some shit and go around to classes and spray kids...especially yr 7s!

Im so jealous, our school's stuck up about EVERTHING! we dont even get one.

have fun!
haha love the cow idea. but no schools really get one; mine doesn't. just gotta do it anyway!

louielouiee

louielouielouielouielouie
HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
With the younger year's combination locks, super glue them to their lockers. I'm talking like doing 100 of them in a row.
Then you wait.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)