• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Muck up day year 12 2011 (1 Viewer)

lil_pembo

HSC
"After 13 years of formal education, we do not want out students to make a mockery of themselves or the school. It is not a time for a 'muck up' but a celebration of achievements. Any student who disregards these rules will not be completing their higher school certificate at the college"

Yay for my fun muck up day.

Fridge2fridge instead

RANK 1

HSC
"After 13 years of formal education, we do not want out students to make a mockery of themselves or the school. It is not a time for a 'muck up' but a celebration of achievements. Any student who disregards these rules will not be completing their higher school certificate at the college"

Fridge2fridge instead
your school must suck

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

Fridge2fridge instead
That was my school, except for the last thing. My school was more along the lines of - you are beacons of the school, kids look up to you, do not tarnish that reputation with one day of stupidity, etc.

clementc

Awesome Member
HSC
Uni Grad
LOL one guy in a past year pelvic thrusted the principal on stage at the final assembly. He was never seen again =\

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)