Muck Up Photo Ideas (1 Viewer)

HSC
Anyone got any suggestions? I'm currently going to go as a c.1962 Beatle but i'm open to any other good ideas

fakingtheday

HSC
I was going to try and get the entire year in formal gear or something. Wouldn't happen though. If you wanted to be really rebelious go in your school uniform.

Seriously though that sounds cool, you could dress as sgt. pepper that would be cool. Or go for the zakk wylde look.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
baulko hills high photos were great
they r sumwhere on this site
saw em a couple of weeks ago

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
wear a trenchcoat and have your back turned to the camera and pretend to be flashing everyone

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
BreaKing said:
wear a trenchcoat and have your back turned to the camera and pretend to be flashing everyone
haha nice one breaKing :p

still waiting

HSC
our school said that we werent going to be having a muck up this year because of last years photos so noone did anythingt and then on the day they go were goign to let u have one but noone had any stuff to wear for it its going to be the biggest let down we were sooo pissed off about it.....

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
still waiting said:
our school said that we werent going to be having a muck up this year
lmao every school principal says that every year......... its ridiculous, like that's gonna stop everyone

still waiting

HSC
our school hasnt ever said that everyone knew it was happening but this year they didnt coz i tyhink they didnt want us to be able to organise a theme like last years did

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
some girls at my school waved bras around. and everyone else was pretending to murder/strangle each other

still waiting

HSC
ther girls last year made it plumpton high and held up signs saying hi mum im pregnant the school deemed it unappropriate and said that they couldnt get any copies or anything

boite nature

HSC
print out photos of your friend's faces on A4 paper, cut out the eyes and make masks. then everyone wears the mask of another person for the photo... if you make the photos slightly bigger than life size, the photo of everyone wearing them looks really trippy...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)