Muckup Day/Week: Ideas, Photos Etc (1 Viewer)

Book Freak

Whovian
HSC
There's a brilliant one I heard, you get three farmyard animals (pigs or something) and label them 1, 2 and 4, the teachers will catch them and spend the next age looking for 3, LOL!

Hannargh

HSC
There's a brilliant one I heard, you get three farmyard animals (pigs or something) and label them 1, 2 and 4, the teachers will catch them and spend the next age looking for 3, LOL!
That prank has been mentioned countless times in this thread.

Our muck up week was great. Each day was a different theme and had some really great costumes show up. On the second last week some boys broke into a hated teachers room and filled it with 800 odd balloons, by the end of the day there were balloons everywhere, it was great!

I was the years "official photographer" and took approx 1000 photos of the 5 days, including assembly and leaving lunch, and just spent ages uploading 466 photos onto my years facebook page!

HSC
bunch of year 10 kids that always fuck with out group (last week they cut the voleyball nets, needless to say we were pissed) so we will fill waterbombs with fish oil and throw them at the entire group. cling wrap toilets, fish in random places, massive water fights. the usual. should be fucking epic.

BloomyLove

HSC Hater
HSC
Our year group got told if even one prank was pulled or final assembally would be cancelled and our HSC will suffer, the school will lose its reputation or some shit....
we're going to park all our cars in the main quad and possible styrofoam the hallways.

JT2095

HSC
We've been told that we cant have a muck up day, we still will, my Y12 this year has too many ideas and i cant think of them all, one of them is sticking dead fish inside the roofing of the school buildings (it's been mentioned before, so thats nothing spectacular, but it was an idea) , last year, the year 12's used 50 rolls of Glad Wrap and Wrapped a teachers car up and covered it in post-it notes, a group years ago, took the cow out of the farm and got it up to the second story of the school and painted it purple like the Milka cow.

Last edited:
HSC
Uni Grad
I remember one year, I think the Year 12s of 2008, part of their muck up "day" or "week", first they went into assembly which was in the sports center, gave the Headmaster a farm animal, then let loose tons of goats/sheep into the sports center, they pooed everywhere and they got yelled at in front of the school and gotten taken outside, and throughout the rest of assembly you could hear the teachers yelling. They also had water bombs and threw it at people as well as the actual muck up day, they made all the traffic from the highway into our school then made all the teachers park their cars in the Junior school and walk the massive hill while those who had their Ps parked in the teacher's car park, as well as put honey & foam on toilets and garbage bins, put the pirate flag on the flag pole as well as put a "For Sale" sign. The best Muck Up Day. After that, the school said that if anyone does this sort of thing again, then they will be expelled or suspended.

When my mum worked at my school, the Year 12s put a dead fish in the library as well as stacked a room of tissue boxes in the office of the previous librarian who wouldn't allow people to use tissues to blow their nose and she was really strict.

Eddykungfu

HSC
Haha, well when I finished in 2009, We managed to get half of our cohort (about 100 boys) to cycle from cremorne maccas to our school in North Sydney, ensuring that all lanes of traffic were taken up.

For those of you that live near mosman, Military road is one of the busiest roads during peak hour.
10426_150084481681_696231681_3159269_3999908_n.jpg

7133_143332530035_682680035_2664283_4913527_n.jpg
9519_1235006841171_1409191943_653557_3157399_n.jpg

zombies

HSC

Eddykungfu

HSC
Sure is! One of two schools who had to wear boaters....
At least those days are over! haha

Yourself?

zombies

HSC
And you had those caps if you're in the prep school lolol. I'm at NSG.

Eddykungfu

HSC
Ahh! I have a few friends from uni there haha, let me guess Law/Medicine @ Usyd/Unsw?

Dedication_

HSC
Waterguns filled with Bleach, go around blasting people to alter the colour of their clothes. Profit.

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
I plan to show up to my old school graduation (oxford falls grammar) in a panda suit

Rohanco

HSC
the Ronald Mcdonal statue on the seat of a local Maccas ended up on top of our school toilets a couple of years back

skyscraper

Goin Up
HSC
My school was real paranoid about muckup day..bags were searched upon entering the school, lockdown during study lessons, recess we had a 'yr 12 morning tea', aka get us out of our yard ad surrounded by dozens of teachers. Same thing for lunch, 'karoke', again outside our yard and surrounded.

Good part was though that end of lunch, instead of going periods 5 and 6, we were dismissed early for 'good behaviour' [bull, wanted us off the property] so we all legged it for the student carpack lol :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)