Muckup Day/Week: Ideas, Photos Etc (1 Viewer)

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
-Swifty- said:
i dont remeber that =/
3 years ago maybe? You dont remember the pool at least??? =/

Danoz The Great

HSC
Our muck up days were banned in 1999, or about that time anyway. This was because two girls were attempting to climb up to the school bell, which would be about 10m high. Half way up, one slipped and had some quitge severe back injuries as a result.

That same year, a group of kids took the pizza hut sign and placed it on the roof of the PAC (performing arts centre) (they both have the funny shaped roofs, see). And I think they ordered pizza for the staff too! :p

One of the town's public schools caused about $5000 damage, and some kids couldn't do their HSC I think. They also stole the Ronald McDonald from Macca's and placed it out the front of the school gates.

I remember on my bus trip to school the next morning seeing the police taking Ronald back to Macca's in a paddywagon. To see Ronald McDonald being carried out of a paddywagon by two police officers and walked back into Macca's restaurant with a Macca's staff member holding the door open is one of the most funniest things I have ever seen. Trust me, you just had to be there!

I don't know what I'll be doing, but it won't be too big, because as I said, my school has banned it, I don't want to jeopardise my HSC.

0Jade0

HSC
My school also banned much up day. I tink they renamed it 'Fun day' and we can wear whatever we want... That is as 'fun' as it gets. Hurray!

Danoz The Great

HSC
Argonaut said:
A group of guys used flour and water bombs to get students crossing the car park on the last day. We had to use these big sheets of plastic we had lying around as shields while the teachers ran around yelling themselves hoarse.
Haha, I remember that. It was that fat kid from primary school with the black hair, a real bastard.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Tingaling said:
arh..? what school are you guys from??
teh kings school...

muckup day is boring now......just about everybody has banned it in the last few years..

Tingaling

HSC
muchup day cant be that boring.. gota be bad to make it fun

last year the boarders muck up day was so irritating..>0< they fake taned me and sprayed hair colouring!! (thank god i wasnt a junior) and they hung all the bra's they could find from junior dorms.. on the fences...=0=

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
our skool and the numerous skools in the surrounding area have a zero tollerance on muck up day, you do anything and ur expelled or something... Last year homebush boys drove past in their cars and egged us *grrr i got egged* some of them got in serious trouble...at least they were rumoured to.

We only get to do a year 12 "review" thats were as much of the skool which will fit into our tiny hall, crams in and year 12 make fun of the skool, teachers etc

LiL_JeN_JeN

WTF is Goonie Goo Goo
HSC
jessica_layden said:
my sisters friends charged the teachers to get into the carpark, LAME i know but they made heaps of $$$$$ and got the teachers ****ed
Year 12 at our school did this a few years ago when we were actually allowed to have muck up day. It was heaps funny...Dunno why we cant have muck up day anymore...even tho we are not sposed to I am contemplating a few things coz my principal is a mole...setting fire to him sounds like a great idea!

JimBob said:
Isn't the story that if you lead a cow up some steps, they can't get back down...
That has given me an awesome idea!!! HAHAHAHA!! I dunno if I could be so horrible to a cow tho...

ZeGoat said:
yr12 once racked some street signs wit da principals name (like a neville street and a warren street) and stuck dem to da wall in da quadrangle
This has to be one of the best ideas EVER!! Although I have just thought about stealing street signs with all of our teachers names (prolly just surnames)...and sticking them in strategic locations all over school...perhaps on their doors would be most appropriate lol.

Without Wings said:
LoL...yeh our school loses lots of things around muckup time...one year they took every single clock out of all the classrooms, so the school had to go out and buy a gazillion new clocks
Similar thing happened at our school, except with dusters. And our HT Maths always brings a cup of tea to the classroom with him, and one year, Yr 12 stole all of his mugs lol...he had this heaps nice collection and eventually he was using the real scabby ones in the back of the cupboard. So funny!!

Rj04 said:
get lots of flour and put it on the blades of the ceiling fans, then just make sure your not in the room when some unsuspecting fool turns them on.

:D
Flour on the fans??? HAHAHA SO GOOD!! One year (just out of the blue) my friends and I had the urge to put confetti on the fans, in the room we were in next, when the fans were turned on it looked like it was snowing...why was the teacher the only one that didnt find it amusing?

Our school wont even let Year 12 come casually dressed on the last day or watever...we dont even have mufti days (probably because if ou saw half the kids at my school you would think every day is a mufti day)...
Cling wrap on the toilet seats its a great idea, except Im not brave enough to get that close to the toilet seats at my school, who knows what I might catch
One year we had the pile of bins in the middle of the quad...I thought it was funny!
Mowing Yr 12 2005 into the oval sounds like a brilliant idea...in fact there are so many ideas Ive been reading that sound so awesome, except I cant do anything too over the top in case the principal calls an assembly or something, starts ranting and raving, adn i crack up laughing...
I also really loved the whole idea that someone had about putting a snake on a chair with the sign saying "Do Not Enter Beware of Snakes" in a room...I would love to do that!
Anyway, if you are from the Illawarra area and see a school for sale...do not be suprised...heh heh heh

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
lol Without Wings, at least your school had clocks.......my school is one of the richest in Australia and it cant even afford to put clocks in any rooms! crazy...

princessj

PRINCESS JACKLIN!!!
HSC
my school is too stuck up to have a much up day.... but this years year 12's are crazy so everyday is a muck up day. yesterday one of the boys saw a cupboard near the sience lab so he carried it away and put it infront of the house patrons' staff room door becoz he didnt want them to get out... they get suspended for stuff like that but they have thier fun.

Last edited:

volition

arr.
HSC
Well with my school, the year 12's came in for what was supposed to be their 2nd last day, and at the end of that day, an announcement came through telling them that in fact, they would not have school tomorrow (and so their 'last day' was gone), I think it was done to try and prevent muck up activities, even though that probably wouldn't have stopped the ones who were actually motivated to go and do something.

?wha?

HSC
me school banned muckup days after a girl got hit in the eye with a water bomb:mad: but egging the deputy's car sounds interesting here.... we hate him sooooo much it aint funny, cause hees the one who banned it

LiL_JeN_JeN

WTF is Goonie Goo Goo
HSC
?wha? said:
me school banned muckup days after a girl got hit in the eye with a water bomb:mad: but egging the deputy's car sounds interesting here.... we hate him sooooo much it aint funny, cause hees the one who banned it
As others have mentioned, why not sell his car?
On eBay would be funny...but hey if you cant do that...put an advertisement for it in the paper, and make it one he reads...

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
The best was a couple of yrs ago when they burnt yr 12... i cant remember what yr, into the bottom oval, you can still see it! its great! there are sooo many good ideas on here, thanks guys!

Tingaling

HSC
i think if we burnt somewhere in the school and not being able to replace it instantly.. it will be banned for the rest of the year.. or.. we'll have to pay a few K for it >_________<"

Tingaling

HSC
king_of_boredom said:
what does attaching a car battery to the toilet do? are toilets conductive? becuase the water sits in the toilet......

as for the urinal thing, how funny would it be if an electric current managed to go up a stream of piss and shock the principal's penis (if he was a man) ROFL

aaahhahahah~~~

i have no idea of whether the electricity would work that way.=0=" should ask my chem. teacher...

but that is soooo funnnnny!!!!!

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
heh, some of the computer nerds are setting up a heaps of funny things to do to computers ( not things that will actually hurt the puters, but annoy the user... some of them are quite good!

smotster

HSC
I live out in the country and a few years ago, my brother in yr 12 (2002) and 2 girls, only 3 in the whole of year 12 lol, they held up a freight train @ gun point and were riding horses and stuff lol and asked for $500. they made it to the local news and the ABC news and stuff.
they had planned it months before hand which helped, and they got the $500 and donated it to the local pool which was cool.
Gotta loves the country lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)