Multiple choice Q (1 Viewer)

deswa1

HSC
Do you know about microeconomic reform? Basically when you deregulate markets, you improve efficiency, which improves productivity, which improves AS (shift to right) as you can produce more with the same amount of stuff

girrawhat

HSC
Ohhhh. THat makes sense. Forgot how labour market reform boosts aggregate supply. I better revise hardcore on labour markets. Btw, does anything relating to financial market boost aggregate supply?

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Ohhhh. THat makes sense. Forgot how labour market reform boosts aggregate supply. I better revise hardcore on labour markets. Btw, does anything relating to financial market boost aggregate supply?
Deregulation > less restrictions to lend captial etc > more productivity/efficiency

(just one example)

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Also, would u be able to help with this question. I dont quite get how we can judge inflation purely with the CPI
http://www4.boardofstudies.nsw.edu....wer=C&courseID=15110&testQuestionID=297727442
I think it's meant to say "Terms of Trade index" as opposed to "import index" lol.

But firstly, the inflation rate has decreased (as cpi has only risen from 5 (135-130) as compared to 10 (130-120). So you know it's A or D.

But yeah.. i think the question's wrong (someone else help lol)

girrawhat

HSC
Is it something to do with how terms of trade has nothing to do with volume of export/ import but price?

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Why cant it be b or c?
B: Decreased demand for foreign imports by australians > australians buy less imports > less supply > shift in curve to left, not right

C: Decreased demand for aus assets by foreigners > decreased demand for aud > no impact on supply > no shift in supply curve whatsoever

girrawhat

HSC
What about decreased demand for Australian assets by foreigners > foreigners dont want australian assets > they sell their australian dollar back to their foreign currency?

Is there a flaw in my logic?

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Yeah, i love using these logic gates for eco multi choice. SIMPLIFIES so much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)