Multiple Choice (1 Viewer)

loversinjapan

Swag Queen
HSC
Actually the GG is part of the Parliament
(Taken from Parliamentary Education Office):
Parliament (also referred to as the Legislature) is made up of the Queen (represented by the Governor-General), the Senate and the House of Representatives.

Lol. The GG is a part of the Executive.

Despite being sorely disappointed with my MC performance, we won't know the results until D-Day. Until then, try forget about Legal and concentrate on smashing your next exam! Good luck guys. :)

PatrickH

HSC
For 12 "Too turn you away from a life of crime we're taking away your house, ferrari and the cool guitar you have, so like you see that crime is bad"

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
For 12 "Too turn you away from a life of crime we're taking away your house, ferrari and the cool guitar you have, so like you see that crime is bad"
exactly

lol

idk how kids put rehabilitation

but as loversinjapan said, let's just rape our next exams

PatrickH

HSC
And pretty sure 20 is B, simply because the GG doens't review the legislation, the senate is the 'house of review'. B is more correct.

choochootrainoo

HSC
I think I got 14 or 15/20 and in my essays I always freak out and mind blank and wrote in basic literature..

RosesAreRed

HSC
N/A
Has anyone figured out 16 yet? If it's a control order or diversionary program? Cause I'm pretty sure its B but can't be bothered reading through the whole thread haha

hayleyemma96

HSC
Has anyone figured out 16 yet? If it's a control order or diversionary program? Cause I'm pretty sure its B but can't be bothered reading through the whole thread haha
It's a control order. In my textbook (Cambridge), it says that a control order to the juvenile version of a prison sentence

Hayley :)

Lachyy

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
Is trade unionism still considered as a collective right, or is it only just an individual right?

applepopper

HSC
Uni Grad
the mc question about something to do with human rights state and federal government is concurrent right?

The Advocater

HSC
The correct answers:
1 - b
2 - b
3 - d
4 - c
5 - a
6 - c
7 - d
8 - d
9 - d
10 - b
11 - c
12 - d
13 - a
14 - a
15 - c
16 - b*
17 - d
18 - a
19 - a
20 - b

*I think
You got 16 correct i am a billion percent sure diversionary programs are warning.caution and youth justice conferences. While control order's limit movement...

P.S. excuse my spelling i gave up on English after hsc

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)