muse!! (2 Viewers)

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
mack said:
My life has now lost all meaning.
cant believe ppl missed it- there were some ppl in the mosh who didnt belong there

a 40something yr old women wearing a skirt?
that short old biker dude
some kids
some ppl with dilated pupils etc...

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
jezzmo said:
you saw me!!!! :)

does anyone know what happened what with the paramedics carrying people (or just person) on stretchers at the end? someone near me said something about a stabbing but they could have just been rumour starting. but there was definitely some ambulancized people.
lots of dehydration- ppl who drank b4 hand got really dizzy half way thru- i was close at the end to passing out- it was that good

stabbing- first i heard, but myabe that biker dude didnt get that spot he wanted.

did u see those 2 wankers trying to impress every1 and pickup? fucking ruining everything cause they wish they were gay

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
lol- every1 thinks they get gropped- but then again so did i!

even though its the most random place to meet some1- something about moshing can be sexy (with the right girl giving u a smile) ....at least on my part i can blame my travelling hands on the crowd

a friend of mine nearly lost her show- funny

FadeToBlack

lonely sunday friend
HSC
i ended up getting within 3 people of the front, that took a while though
Nearly fell over about 3 times too, damn people pushing sideways, heh...

I had to back out about 3-4 songs before the end though, because it was becoming too hot + hard to breathe, and i started getting the headache back that i've had for a few days (i've got a cold)
Bit pissed that i missed being in the middle for stockholm syndrome though

I was waiting for them to play that...something told me they were gonna finish with it

Last edited:

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
man i hate tall people so much
and people pushing were so annoying (except the people who pushed me to the front at the start)
haha yeh they played stockholm syndrome.. they also played muscle museum and plugin baby and bliss and sunburn!! i was hoping they would play space dementia.. but other than that i got all the songs i wanted
how good was butterflies and hurricanes!!
and it was so good when everyone sang the chorus of sing for absolution

oh speaking of groping, i got a bit of that, grossed out.
and there was some guy who took his top off, and everytime you got pushed into him it's like sweaty skin yuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. walked out of the concert with my jeans stuck to my legs, how gross is that.

porge

sorry, you've missed me
HSC
N/A
im so mad at myself for starting this forum. i hate you.

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
w00t i love Stockholm Syndrome, my fav muse song

wish i coulda gone, though even if i had the chance, i still wouldnt of, cant break a promise.

but sounds like it was heaps of fun, so yeah i hate you all too

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
i doubt someone got stabbed, i think there would have been more of a panic at the end and you know, a lot of commotion and shit

i totally digged the balloons filled with confetti...what a fuckin awesome idea. it seriously compared to the radiohead concert in melbourne..and that is the best gig i've ever been to.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
im joining the 'i hate all who went to the muse concert' club.........i cant believe they played plug in baby... thats like my fave... what bout time is running out?? did they play that?? thats my fave too.........and hysteria............omg i hate you all so m uch right now

Mumma

HSC
Muse makes crappy garbled sounding music. wheres my judas priest, i want some razor sharp glass shattering vocals.

laney

HSC
i wanted to see them play Deadstar or In Your World, but considering it was being taped by JJJ for airplay, i guess they're not really air-play/popular worthy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)