Music 1... (1 Viewer)

cherii2007

HSC
Okay. I'm doing music and I love it so much. I'm planning on doing guitar for my HSC, but I desperately need a guitar teacher. I need somewhere Inner-West Sydney, and if you have first-hand (or maybe someone you know) experience I'd appreciate it if you could let me know how they are?

I haven't gone for professional lessons before, and I know I'll be competing against all these classical guitarists who have been playing since young...but I really love playing the guitar, and my teacher says I have potential to do really well if I get a good teacher.

[Umm I can play all open chords (except for the wacky ones XD) and quite a few barre chords (though I can't quite do barres with fingers more than 3 frets apart). I have problems playing songs fluently, as I'm so used to just playing chords. I think this could be improved with learning proper techniques, and strengthening my fingers?]

I have a few places in mind, but I have no idea if they're any good or not, they're all group classes (i'd prefer private for obvious reasons), some are way too far to travel to, others are too expensive.

I live in Bankstown-Liverpool area. Probably no more than half an hour commute?

PLEASE MOVE THIS TO THE TUTORING FORUM!!!! Thanks!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)