Music 2 Thoughts?? (1 Viewer)

nty

HSC
jasonml said:
qft - I only listen to melody dictation and then complete the rest of the paper on my own. especially since the scores in this paper were so easily readable, i really didnt need the audio (i'm so pretentious).

Melody dictation annoyed me, in that i had planned for 6 playings D:, lol i loved the messian score with the french translation - easy easy marks. overall a harder paper than previous years, but still nothing terrible. might increase the scaling this year as well :)
wow that's such a good idea.. i wish i had done even one past paper then i would have more of an idea of the structure - but usually there is at least something without scores right?

Really you think it's harder? imo it was easy, so everyone's going to do well, hence scaling not as well. Most of the people o have talked to said it was easier than usual..

Pete11

HSC
Yeah I'm undecided on the difficulty level yet. Of course essay was piss easy but i struggled with the melodic dictation - seem to always struggle with vocals - but then i liked all the short answers. 30/35 hopefully. What did people put for the 3 compositional techniques? I put parallel 4ths, sequence and percussive use of the violins but was unsure about that...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)