music died in 1992 (1 Viewer)

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
i really would compare soulja boy to great artists of the past like sinatra, elvis, be it michael jackson. you're right. he IS proof that music lives on.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
OMGZ. You know not of the Mayan conspiracy?

We'll all die.
Oh... I've heard of that. Actually, the Mayans had many calender systems, but the one you're referring to says that there will be a new beginning in 2012. Therefore the world doesn't necessarily have to end.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Oh... I've heard of that. Actually, the Mayans had many calender systems, but the one you're referring to says that there will be a new beginning in 2012. Therefore the world doesn't necessarily have to end.
Ya, Mayan's had a calendar system that simply ends it's cycle in 2012... People took this as the world ending.

There are apparently more events associated with other religions etc. that are supposed to end the world or some crap as well.

It's all basically Y2K all over again.

ubernuton

HSC
as a piont my arguement can also be seen as me saying that any "new" music is just remakes of old music, also music exsisted before the 80's

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
as a piont my arguement can also be seen as me saying that any "new" music is just remakes of old music, also music exsisted before the 80's
Do you mean "any" as in "all"?

Because you mustn't be looking very hard if this is the case.

Phylo

ballin
HSC
imo, there are still some good artists like jamiroquai, daft punk, craig david. but they arent no earth, wind and fire

Teclis

The White Tower of Hoeth, Saphery, Ulthuan
HSC
Well If any "new" music is just remakes of old music than you could say the Music died in 1900... or 1800... 0r 1600...

To people who study and play music for a living, that statement is so moronic and narrow-minded that it's laughable

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
well if any "new" music is just remakes of old music than you could say the music died in 1900... Or 1800... 0r 1600...

To people who study and play music for a living, that statement is so moronic and narrow-minded that it's laughable
+1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)