Music Graduate offering Piano Lessons/HSC Music 1 & 2 Tutoring (Inner West) (1 Viewer)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Hello!!

My name is Stephanie and I absolutely love teaching music! Get taught by the boredofstudies moderator of the HSC Music forum!

I live in the lovely suburb of Glebe, but I am also very fond and familiar with Balmain, Birchgrove, Rozelle, Newtown and Sydney CBD area.

I am a happy and recent graduate from the Sydney Conservatorium of Music, University of Sydney, with a Bachelor of Music (Composition), finishing with a First Class Honours.

Proactive, patient and assertive, I expertise in instrumental piano, voice and music theory. With these lessons, I also teach students a greater appreciation for music and ability to use this towards the HSC or personal use. I am the type of person who listens to a pop song on the radio and can work out a piano rendition. I am excellent at assisting you with your Composition major/core, as it was my focus for 4 years at the Conservatorium. I am an advanced user of ProTools, Logic, Cubase, Sibelius and Finale.

I am available all days of the week, however limited times are available. I charge depending on the students' experience, location and needs, however I generally charge $40-50 for one hour lessons, $25-30 for half an hour.

Call/Message 0402 767 969 or email stef__h@hotmail.com (2 underscores). :)

Experience
2 years tutoring experience with students from ages 5 - 25 with private instrumental lessons, composition lessons, HSC Music 1 & 2, HSC Music Extension, and dependant on their modules, the following; HSC English Standard, English Advanced, English Extension 1 & 2

Qualifications
Bachelor of Music (Composition) (First Class Honours) at the Sydney Conservatorium of Music (University of Sydney)
Doris Burnett Scholarship to the Sydney Conservatorium of Music (University of Sydney)
Higher School Certificate 2004 - 4 unit English (English Advanced, English Extension 1 & 2), Music 2, Music Extension, Visual Arts, Earth and Environmental Science

Last edited:

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Sorry chatswood is a bit difficult to get to for me.

Best of luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)