music that sucks (1 Viewer)

Zoltan

Too cool for school
HSC
All the goddamn semi-dance frilly poppy stuff... you know, the stuff that has a beat and one phrase repeated over and over in an electronic voice, and a few sound effects... they play a lot of it on 104.1 Actually they play a lot of it on the radio in general.

kittycat552

absolution* said:
Geez Louise. Its not my fault Pete Doherty is a retarded drug-addict, is it? Its not my fault he plays shit music, is it? Seriously, have some respect for me. I am better than you in every facet of existence.
no, but it's your fault you try to hard

kittycat552

absolution* said:
Pipe down junior.
I'm senior! My post wasn't aimed at you (although it also applies) so why bother posting your shit replies?

Last edited by a moderator:

kittycat552

artfag
Someone who attends artschool and falls into the stereotype of an artschool student.

Most artfags are bisexual females that listen to Bjork and various emo bands, have short, jet-black "Zelda" style haircuts, are extreme feminists, wear square glasses with huge frames and psuedo-vintage clothing, and have some sort of mental disorder, usually bipolarism/manic depression. Artfags range anywhere from "extremely hot" to "extremely butch/fat/ugly", but never anywhere in-between.
The artfag is said to be the female equivalent of the emo boy

Last edited by a moderator:

ism

HSC
N/A
arguing over the internet about music - does life get better?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)