Music Video as Related Text (1 Viewer)

Lujjan

HSC
I was wondering, would you be able to use a music video for the related text, and discuss the actions of the artists or people in the music video aswell as the lyrics?
Thanks!

dolbinau

HSC
Because it's not standard I'd probably advise against it, however, if you can argue there is a clear Physical Journey and relate it to the question then go ahead.

loller

Banned
HSC
N/A
Lujjan said:
I was wondering, would you be able to use a music video for the related text, and discuss the actions of the artists or people in the music video aswell as the lyrics?
Thanks!
no.

namburger

Noob Member
HSC
Here is another music video on journeys : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SNv3o_yhkk

Some Points you could mention are:
-The
central goal of the journey in this text is to relinquish their thirst for hunger
-
The road is seen to be the medium in which the 2 protagonists travel on, presenting the continous nature of their physical journey
-
Hyperbole of "looking in your underwear" further reinforces their designated path of fulfilling this physical journey
- The use of a metaphor to convey that life is a journey itself, where their life after school is to go find some "good food"
-
The encompassing and inappropriate use of clothing provides the message of diversity in the search and quest for "good food"

As you can see, these points discuss how both the lyrics and the music video can capture the essence of the physical journey.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)