Music while studying/summarising (2 Viewers)

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
Lol, yeah, my little bro used to play on the comp right in front of my face as I studied (I study in the living room) and sometimes, it's really annoying when the screen flashes, cos it just disrupts the momentum in my head. Esp for maths, I find it difficult to get back into the momentum once it gets cut off -.-;

iniv

HSC
When I'm studying for exams/writing a practice essay or something --> no music, because I need to focus. Also I don't need the music to focus, because the pressues on...sorta works both ways, if that makes sense

but for more mundane tasks- writing notes, maths exercises etc, or just regular study when exams aren't coming up soon and their isn't much pressure to really buckle down and study hard --> I find that music playing helps me from getting distracted.

I usually have my mp3 during study periods at school as well, coz music is less distracting than people yelling and talking and stuff....I swear my school's library is like our social centre...

Oh and I only listen to more 'mellow' music, like stuff I'm not going to start dancing around to :eek: ....for me, Coldplay seems the optimal music to get me to focus

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)