Music you HATE (1 Viewer)

OptimusPrime

HSC
I completley agree everything u have listed... i hate every rap artist lol....expecpt blondie...she was the 1st.

Magicana

HSC
rass said:
That's a double negative, isn't it? Metallica is the greatest metal band of all time. Sure, St. Anger was shite, but Master of Puppets and Ride the Lightning are absolute classics.

I'm also curious to know: what exactly do you define as "good" heavy metal (if you say something like Trivium, I may be forced to break your face)?
Iron Maiden and Megadeth good enough for you?

Metallica isn't a metal band anymore, anyway.

Legham

HSC
^My friends do the best immitation of the nickelback singer :rofl: Makes me lol everytime

HSC
most rap, metal, emo, punk, last time i checked probably 80% of popular radio music. It sometimes changes and I'll randomly like a band from a genre that i hate, or a band i've previously said are really bad.

p.s. i love the amount of hate and fighting that happens when people are talking about music they hate

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
Lucid Scintilla said:
Wait... what?
Are you saying that Blondie (the band)/Deborah Harry (the singer) played/sung rap music? You dare imply that?
The idiot is obviously talking about RAPTURE.
Jesus fucking life.

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
I can't remember if I've posted here.. so I'll post again.
- Justin Timberlake's solo songs.
- ANYTHING by Lily Allen.
- John Butler Trio.
- Stephanie McIntosh.
- Scissor Sisters.
+ more I can't think about right now.

anyway, I like all/most genres but just bands from those genres (like the Scissor Sisters - I like dance but I hate the Scissor Sisters).

Legham

HSC
bringbackshred said:
How the hell can you not like the John Butler Trio? Wow.
I hate the John Butler Trio as well.. I find it incredibly boring, and i just dislike accoustic guitar, which it seems to have a lot of.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
bringbackshred said:
Simple you listen to it and go "nah don't like it"

I like some of there stuff but I was thinking how big an ego do you need to have to name your band after youself? I mean your already the lead singer

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
bringbackshred said:
Well this is how I did it:
1. I listened to John Butler Trio music.
2. I decided I didn't like the music.
3. I decided I didn't like John Butler Trio.

I'm sure there are many other ways of not liking them, but this is the way I did it.

:rolleyes:

rass

HSC
Der Waffen SS said:
Iron Maiden and Megadeth good enough for you?

Metallica isn't a metal band anymore, anyway.
Yep, they'll do nicely. All is forgiven. Hating the current Metallica is cool, because they're shit. Which is why I choose to listen to them before Cliff died.

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
so many hip hop/rap haters here.. i should put a 12 guage down all ur throats and pull the trigger like 10 times.. i hate pretty much everything other than hip hop, rap, soul, motown, oldies (e.g: the beatles, bee gees, america) and house on the occasion.

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
icraig88 said:
so many hip hop/rap haters here.. i should put a 12 guage down all ur throats and pull the trigger like 10 times.. i hate pretty much everything other than hip hop, rap, soul, motown, oldies (e.g: the beatles, bee gees, america) and house on the occasion.

This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is it vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished, as the once vital voice of the verisimilitude now venerates what they once vilified. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose vis-*-vis an introduction, and so it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V."

10 times with a 12 gauge shot-gun? You wanna hope they don't get up while you reload - would remind me of V!

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
s-AINT said:
This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is it vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished, as the once vital voice of the verisimilitude now venerates what they once vilified. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose vis-ê-vis an introduction, and so it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V."

10 times with a 12 gauge shot-gun? You wanna hope they don't get up while you reload - would remind me of V!
ok then...

Legham

HSC
I thought it must of been an inside joke among hip-hop fans :p.. guess not..

HanT

HSC
Rap. Its not even MUSIC. I just don't understand how people can listen to that crapola.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)