musical instruments (1 Viewer)

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah djing is hard man, its not as easy as people make it out to be, they're just dumb.

MaHUAHuHAhahuHA

yeah do u do records or cds?

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
ah thanks man, LOL i was gonna change it but now that u said it, i might keep it!

MajHAUhaUHAUhaUHA what typpe of music do ya do man?

BaSs_JUnKie

Well when I first started out I was spinning Melodic Trance, 'cause it was heaps easier to study the construction of the track...like counting the breakdowns and how many beats per change-Trance wise thats usually around 14. Now I'm mixing Electro, Hard Trance, Hard Nrg, Progressive House, Deep House, DrumN'Bass Funk, Funky house, Ambience, a little bit of Psy, a tiny bit of Happy Hard cus I can deal with some of it, but most of it just pisses me off! Also Uplifting Trance, that throw your hands in the air like theres no tomorrow feel the love sorta stuff! I'm noticing all the latest trance stuff isn't really banging at the start, so I've gotta sample for that effect. It's shits me, but it's all good... 'cause in the end you know it's all worth it when you hear two tracks just going beautifully together and making this amazing harmonious sound that just makes you wants to go off and bust! You can't help it but run onto the dancefloor and cut sick.... LOL anyway, I'll stop babbling on
I feel like jelly! Mmm Green jelly

mellyt

encore 2003

hey yeah i wen tto encore on the 10th of Feb...
Michael Disbery, the flautist, is a friend of mine. he's an amazing player!!! He had a well deserved position in that concert! Did you guys see him?

chip

HSC
yeh he was heaps good...... wow......... i also like his tie.........i think it was his tie i liked:D

tash

lalalala
HSC
i play piano and piano only but once played the glockenspiel in junior school orchestra if that counts 4 anything! but i have a vision that i will one day play the viola....

turtle_2468

HSC
Piano (not as good as Weisy, but still quite good - I'd like to think anyway!)
Pipe organ (it's cool, makes for a nice change from piano :p)
Used to play glockenspiel in primary orchestra too!
Sing for fun, not too bad

chippie

I play the bass, take singing lessons and can craply play the guitar, drums, bongos,and am an expert at the comb (for those who dont know, its the comb with the tissue paper and ok I'll shut up now...):apig:

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
definitely musical!!!!
music's the best...... wif out music, i prolly go insane wif all my family n study trouble 2000 yrs ago...... ne way

i play piano (well, quite shit tho), bamboo flute( k, dunt laugh... it sounds good k??) and trying to learn dat other fing, some string instrument, (dunt noe wut's called in english) and some harmonica...

nerdd

come on everyone, post your online sheet music sites heheh

in particular i'm looking for music from films..
you know like what lies beneath. not the scary music.. just like pondering music.. ok anyway.
does anyone have any idea where i can buy film music from? as in sheet music.

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC
a good music shop is the one in Carlingford. It has an entire seperate shop dedicated to sheet music. :D
http://www.carlingfordmusic.com.au/

for online scores try 8notes.com they have tonnes tho if u want to print the music out view it as a midi file then print the page, otherwise u wont be able to get it.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
okie guys, not to hamper the buying streak but y not search online for sheet music?? goto different musical forums and u'll definitely find dozens of sheet music..... i've got one here, unfortunately tis in chinese(gb), so if u can't read it...... :p
http://www.qinweb.net/bbs/forums.cgi?forum=20

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)