Muslim People in Australia (1 Viewer)

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
hmm, a few things need to be clarified it seems.

first of all Sam, although katie MIGHT have a teeny middle eastern look, greek/italian would have come into my mind first.

second of all NtB, you havent hit 10K posts yet :p

the westerners do have some fault in the shootings, on the account that if those boys didnt come here they would have no doubt been good farmers in their hometown. i speak this based on a rumour going that one of the involved could have a section of DNA common with me..... it hurts, really it does.

I don't think the reason these people are doing drive-by shootings is cause they're muslim... I also think they're shooting at each other.
well NtB, at least your post seem more correct than your title ;). muslim shooting muslim aint on a muslim agenda im sure.

oh and btw sam, i read in our local newspaper that a group of <insert what you know i was going to> guys robbed 3 post offices in a space of about 4 hours, the first in granville IIRC and the third in liverpool. me and you cant do anything about it of course, we're smaller than pawns in this game, but then again, sheik Taj might not be able to do much either, on word that he might be replaced.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
katie_tully said:
Let's say a cartoon of soha in a compromising position with allah leaked to the surface...

Would you still keep your AK - 47 in the sock drawer, soha?

Also ... why are the recent drive by shootings all linked to people of "Middle Eastern" appearance, if Muslims are so peaceful and misunderstood.
Is that our fault too?
um i wouldnt kill anyone or bomb any buildings or go into a complete rage
and darling "middle eastern people " are not necessarily muslims
dont confuse the 2
and just because they might be idiot lebs or whatever doesnt make it enforced by islam does it
no..and just because they might be lost cases ..fuck im so over it

HSC
soha said:
um i wouldnt kill anyone or bomb any buildings or go into a complete rage
and darling "middle eastern people " are not necessarily muslims
dont confuse the 2
and just because they might be idiot lebs or whatever doesnt make it enforced by islam does it
no..and just because they might be lost cases ..fuck im so over it
such is life (lol I've always wanted to say that so I can be like you.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
ogmzergrush said:
ALLAH ACKBAR! derka derka :burn:

(No, I'm just being an individual because I've decided I'm too cool for default post style)
yes i agree
God is great
derka derka....u dont want to conform to default like the rest of us
u and ur non conformist ways

HSC
soha said:
yes i agree
God is great
derka derka....u dont want to conform to default like the rest of us
u and ur non conformist ways
I had that i can sing a rainbow thing done all pretty with the colours and everything, but it looks a bit crap so I give up for now :( such is life, farewell!

K

katie_tully

katie... seriously... i think you've said enough... shut your big mouth and go back to the little bush town you came from... because i don't think you've even seen a muslim... let alone have credibility to criticise them....
Actually, I worked for Muslims right up until a month ago. kthxbye.

And I stand by my comments. I am not afraid to be branded racist by you, because [I don't take you seriously]. Spare me your self righteous tirade.

And I'm not Leb. I'm Italian. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

HotShot

-_-
HSC
katie_tully said:
ah yes...that was a much more diplomatic statement.
yeah italians suck dick -Mussonlini man - come on!

and ogmzergrush man ur sad, very sad.

as for the drive by shootins- isnt that so american come to think of it, middle eastern would be drive by sucides u wanks.

how many middle eastern countries have drive by shootins?

davin

HSC
N/A
its only an american thing if they missed and hit the wrong people

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
Havnt been following up on much recently, It seems the MX is quite a dull source of info to go off as my daily news source.

Anyhow, Just on the whole middle eastern thing, wasnt Jesus (peace be upon him) of "Middle Eastern Appearance"? just a thought!

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
Certain hadith give a picture of Isa's physical appearance:

"While I was sleeping, I saw myself (in a dream), performing Tawaf (circumambulation of the House of God in Makkah). I saw a reddish-white man with lank hair, with water dripping from his head, I asked, "Who is this?" They replied, "The Son of Maryam (Mary)..." (Bukhari, Muslim)

"I saw near the Ka’bah (House of God), a person who was whitish-red and lank- haired, resting his hands upon two men, as water dripped from his head. I asked, "Who is this?" The people replied, "He is I`sa u, Ibn Maryam ," or they may have replied, "He is Masih, Ibn Maryam ." (Bukhari, Muslim, Imam Hanbal)

Of course, the sheer volume of verifiable historical untruths your kind believe about "Isa" is enormous, but if you had any opinion on what He looked like it'd probably have to come from that Hadith.

Simpson Freak

HSC
i used to post in this thread a lot, but law and actuarial studies is piss boring and long and wtf did i ever do it :'(

anyway, a little thing to think about

australian society has a long history of being a bunch of xenophobes who would riot whenever pissed off enough by the foreigners.

note: i am sure xenophobia exists in many places and i am not sure if this isnt similar in many countries, but if you look at australian history,,,,

when the chinese came for the gold rushes, they worked hard and got a lot of gold and sent it bak to their family in china....there would be "go bak to your country" rants then, riots and massacres

when american soldiers came to america during ww2, there would be riots and shootings between aussies and yanks because i think the aussies were jealous of the yanks...and all that crap

later during the period after ww2 wen more immigrants came, each had their time as being targets at different periods...

it seems its the "middle easterners" turn to bare the brunt of the new target of the xenophobic australian who has banners of "get eurass bak to eurasia" at the ready.

now i am not at all saying that all these "wogs" or "lebs" are angels, but serriously, why not stop and look at yourselves for a moment.

and its obvious its all being fuelled by the media....why the hell would people like alan jones implying that all middle easterners are rapists be allowed to speak...i mean a few dumbasses do shit and suddenly the entire race gets labelled.

and ultimately, most of the acts of these people from the middle east, its against their religion. so its rather hypocritical and it infuriates me that these people would later call themselves muslims....but anyway....maybe its like a cycle WHO EVER STARTED IT DOESNT MATTER, ITS JST "YOU SCRATCH ME I SCRATCH YOU"

crap/....now i no why i tried to stop coming to this forum...to addictive....need to focus my argumentative powers on LAW

UNSW RULZ....well beta than USYD anyway :p

Simpson Freak

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
Certain hadith give a picture of Isa's physical appearance:

"While I was sleeping, I saw myself (in a dream), performing Tawaf (circumambulation of the House of God in Makkah). I saw a reddish-white man with lank hair, with water dripping from his head, I asked, "Who is this?" They replied, "The Son of Maryam (Mary)..." (Bukhari, Muslim)

"I saw near the Ka’bah (House of God), a person who was whitish-red and lank- haired, resting his hands upon two men, as water dripped from his head. I asked, "Who is this?" The people replied, "He is I`sa u, Ibn Maryam ," or they may have replied, "He is Masih, Ibn Maryam ." (Bukhari, Muslim, Imam Hanbal)

Of course, the sheer volume of verifiable historical untruths your kind believe about "Isa" is enormous, but if you had any opinion on what He looked like it'd probably have to come from that Hadith.
well some hadiths are not as authentic as some others, so i wouldnt expect all of them to be perfectly accurate....or accuarate at all...if they be unauthentic

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
Havnt read those actualy, but it is still apparently a debatable topic:

Race of Jesus
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The race of Jesus has been a subject of debate since at least the 19th century. The physical appearance of Jesus of Nazareth, though with no explicit emphasis on race, was also debated by theologians from early on in the history of Christianity. Different societies have depicted Jesus and most other biblical figures as their own ethnicity in their art, for example he is primarily white in western and in the Middle East, and black in Africa. However, many historians and theologians dispute the accuracy of such representations. The current dominant opinion among secular historians and scientists is that he was most likely a bronze-skinned man, resembling modern-day persons of Middle Eastern descent. Others, however, have suggested other possible racial backgrounds, including African and Indian ones. For orthodox Christians the question is complicated by the belief that his birth was a unique miracle, an "incarnation in flesh of divine substance."

Simpson Freak

HSC
Anti-Mathmite said:
Is this thread *still* going?

I remember this thread from the OLDEN days.
hahaha thats exactly what i tried to say, but in a more subtle way....i was afraid of being called a troll....but seriously....i dont see why this thread should still be going on.

if anything its just evolving in its own way, with every one actually answering the initial question forcing it to live on and not die.

buy ya....it should just be left to wither away

however i am thankful to all my muslim brothers and sisters and also level headed non-muslims who waste their time correcting the idiotic posts of moronic posters.....no example required...its self evident throught the length of this thread. but anyway....thx again for trying to shed some light on the ignorance spread by so many

As master yoda said "the dark side clouds everything"

HSC
AHHH I HATE THIS THREAD SO MUCH !!
it gets me so angry it makes me realise how bloody stupid sum ppl are, and i hate all the stupid white supremacists who cum on here!!! DIE!!! :burn:

ok im gonna stop reading this thread from now on, good bye:wave:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)