Muslim People in Australia (1 Viewer)

banco55

HSC
IamaFloorMat said:
what an odd statement, what about all the inner-city troubles happening at the moment?
Yea thats right, dont mention taht all do you, feeling the need to be accepted are we?
What are you talking about?

almost everything in the news for many years now is related to muslims. From terrorism, to earthquakes in islamic countries, wars and crimes. Do you really think they are such a large problem as the media portrays, almost every major disaster involves muslims, or is this image being just being manufactered?

The islam hype is good for USA, having all these islamic problems all around the world takes attention away from iraq, and the islam problem there, iraq is just one of the many problems. Its all to do with USA taking over the middle east.

Now Iran, they did the exact same thing with Iraq, you think people would learn. Now they claim Iran has weapons of mass destruction. USA claims u have nukes, then invade u.

Generator

HSC
N/A
almost everything in the news for many years now is related to muslims. From terrorism, to earthquakes in islamic countries, wars and crimes. Do you really think they are such a large problem as the media portrays, almost every major disaster involves muslims, or is this image being just being manufactered?
Bloody oath, even the tectonic plates don't like some of the Islamic countries!

This may suprise you, codereder, but the media cannot manufacture natural disasters or armed conflicts. The actual events as they are reported are distorted to a certain extent, yes, but that isn't to say that such events have been manufactured.

Comrade nathan

HSC
We could sign up 100 000 chinese/vietnamese/cambodians/russians a week if we wanted to and ASIO wouldn't have to worry about them blowing the Opera House up, launching anti-semitic attacks or demanding that our laws be changed. We should be choosy.
If you lived 30 years ago you would have accused these nationalities of either being communist agents or people who plan to start gangs. There was much angst against these migrants as there are against Muslim immigrants. The sensationalist idiot finds a new group every 30 or so years to accuse of plans to destroy western society. In another 30 years Western Society will still be here regardless if the immigration scheme changes or not.

The islam hype is good for USA, having all these islamic problems all around the world takes attention away from iraq, and the islam problem there, iraq is just one of the many problems.
There is no Islam problem in Iraq, the problem is there are Americans in Iraq.

Last edited:

banco55

HSC
Comrade nathan said:
If you lived 30 years ago you would have accused these nationalities of either being communist agents or people who plan to start gangs. There was much angst against these migrants as there are against Muslim immigrants. The sensationalist idiot finds a new group every 30 or so years to accuse of plans to destroy western society. In another 30 years Western Society will still be here regardless if the immigration scheme changes or not.

There is no Islam problem in Iraq, the problem is there are Americans in Iraq.
I guess we'll find out in 30 years either way. Incidentally I can't think of a single terrorist attack (or foiled) terrorist attack by a chinese, vietnamese, Korean or cambodian immigrant in any western country. Just because one group integrates well it doesn't follow that another group will.

Actually there has been an islamic problem in Iraq and surrounding countries for years. It was only Saddam's brutal regime that kept the islamists in check during his reign. Of course right next door in Syria they wiped out 20000 people in order to put an islamist rebellion down.

Generator

HSC
N/A
banco55 said:
I guess we'll find out in 30 years either way. Incidentally I can't think of a single terrorist attack (or foiled) terrorist attack by a chinese, vietnamese, Korean or cambodian immigrant in any western country. Just because one group integrates well it doesn't follow that another group will.
banco, it pays to actually read what is the on screen before you reply.

Generator

HSC
N/A
banco55 said:
Obviously you misunderstood.
Sorry, but I stand by my comment - it's clear that, even though you seemingly appeared to agree with nathan, you do not think much of his comment given that you immediately followed this apparent admission with yet another baseless and paranoid attack against the muslims in Australia.

Edit: Now I'll try and make sense - in one sentence you thought that comrade had a point, yet in the next you thought it appropriate to ignore the same point. What are you trying to achieve, banco?

Last edited:

banco55

HSC
Generator said:
Sorry, but I stand by my comment - it's clear that, even though you seemingly appeared to agree with nathan, you do not think much of his comment given that you immediately followed this apparent admission with yet another baseless and paranoid attack against the muslims in Australia.

Edit: Now I'll try and make sense - in one sentence you thought that comrade had a point, yet in the next you thought it appropriate to ignore the same point. What are you trying to achieve, banco?
um no I wasn't really agreeing with his point merely saying that in 30 years we'll find out if my qualms about mass muslim immigration into Australia are correct. If he's correct and a large muslim population is well integrated into Australian society I'll look like a fool but will be happy at the result. Of course if I'm right it will be a big (and probably irreversible) problem for Australia.

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
banco55 said:
um no I wasn't really agreeing with his point merely saying that in 30 years we'll find out if my qualms about mass muslim immigration into Australia are correct. If he's correct and a large muslim population is well integrated into Australian society I'll look like a fool but will be happy at the result. Of course if I'm right it will be a big (and probably irreversible) problem for Australia.
History is something that you should learn from. You can do much more with it than simply use it to show whether you were right or wrong.

dam10

HSC
A blind rabbit would also tell you that the U.S is in Iraq for the oil.

Comrade nathan

HSC
HotShot said:
u would be surprised.. thats a big claim to make.
No it is not.

Who has more power American Imperialism or small factions of Islamic radicals?

The US invaded Iraq to install a US friendly Government. The resistance whether Islamic or secular is a movement to remove the US from Iraq for national sovereignty. There may by petty nationalist who are angered at the lack of representation their nation is going to get in the new Iraq, but they are not a major problem. Foriegn occupation of the country is the number one problem, the second is petty nationalism and Islam.

banco55

HSC
Comrade nathan said:
No it is not.

The US invaded Iraq to install a US friendly Government. The resistance whether Islamic or secular is a movement to remove the US from Iraq for national sovereignty. There may by petty nationalist who are angered at the lack of representation their nation is going to get in the new Iraq, but they are not a major problem. Foriegn occupation of the country is the number one problem, the second is petty nationalism and Islam.
If so it's running a really close second. The US pulls out those idiots are still going to be killing each other over religion until one of them gets the upper hand ie as the sunnis did under Saddam.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
Comrade nathan said:
No it is not.

tats true, but prior to US's invasion there were host of internal problems within Iraq mainly as result of shitte and sunni difference - of course these were hidden through saddam's control neverthesless there were internal conflicts. And there still is now, even if there no.1 Problem is against the US they dont seem to be united to create anything. instead they are in the middle of a civil war. which is not only against US but also religous groups within iraq.

bshoc

HSC
N/A
Who cares about Iraq? Stupid little proxy wars have been waged for centuries by virtually all powers before today, why has this all of a sudden become important?

Furthermore as per the brilliance of Samuel Huntington, something barbarian like Islam cannot co-exist (and should not exist full stop) in a civilized place like Australia - its as simple as that.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
bshoc said:
Who cares about Iraq? Stupid little proxy wars have been waged for centuries by virtually all powers before today, why has this all of a sudden become important?

Furthermore as per the brilliance of Samuel Huntington, something barbarian like Islam cannot co-exist (and should not exist full stop) in a civilized place like Australia - its as simple as that.
Either Samuel Huntington and YOu (bshoc) are dumbasses OR Huntington is an IDIOT and u r gullible.

Firstly there is nothing barbaric in Islam, (its all got to perspective/ and interpretation etc), and secondly it exists today has existed for the last century (at least) and it will continue to exist in civilized places - after all Islam really did bring civilization in the middle east. prior to islam - it was barbaric.

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
Something to think about.

Quote:

“the most tragic day in history is that of the battle of Poitiers when in 732 the science, the art, and the civilization of Arabia fell back before the barbarism of the Frank”.

“…this defeat delayed civilisation in France for 700 years and had it not happened France would not have suffered from the darkness of the middle ages.”

If things were different back then, how would have the world turn out now? Hmm..

By the way this is an extract of a lecture, The Verdict. If anyone wants a copy let me know.

Generator

HSC
N/A
Looking back to the past only takes a person or group so far, Chand.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)