Muslims slit daughter's throat over assumption (1 Viewer)

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
Argonaut said:
No, they're obsessed with 'proving' Islam is the 'enemy', that's you guys are so screwed up that ethnic cleansing could be justified. Take a look at Sasha's signature, it shows all your supposed shortcomings, but none of your good points.
exactly. good points would screw his message up right?

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
if u read my message i never said islam. you just assume so , becuase u assosiate this stuff to it straight away.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
Argonaut said:
Yes. I assume you've noticed how all these stories get posted about how you guys are supposedly messed up? Like this thread, and hiphop's one on the honour-killing, and others that have been posted? The media is partially to blame, but so are the people who choose what they want to believe and seem to go by the notion they can craft you into some sort of terror that is threatening the world. Look at soha, who takes abuse for no other reason than that she's Islamic. What's wrong with you people?! Why do you seem to think Muslims should be culled off for their own good?

Personally, I don't have a problem with Muslims. Sure, you guys do things that I don't quite understand and probably never will, but I don't hold it against you. I probably do things that you don't quite understand. Does that make me a threat? Sure, there are people out there - like al'Qaeda - who do things that are horrific. What people seem to fail to realise is that they're a minority, but suspicion is like tar - it sticks to everyone - and suddenly everyone assumes that because of the actions of one, a whole crowd is likely to be exactly the same. It disgusts me that people can be so narrow-minded.
lol soha gets abused by sasha too cos she doesnt wear a hijab.

you are sick of these threads, like us, and that i respect you for. the problem with the media is that we are speaking using the media right now, i mean, if i wasnt a NCAP guy i wouldnt have had a clue that any of these issues would have existed, so the media has a major section of the blame, no matter what everyone says

M.I.A-187

HSC
OMG THAT IS VERY BAD VERY DISTURBING AND SAD INDEED : (. Man those pplz should go to jail how they split pplz's throat like that and she die from a death she's not in fault with that made it even sadder.

May her mental rest in peace :(.

Generator

HSC
N/A
It's little wonder that there has been an apparent shift to the right in recent years when all that we seem to hear is that today's Western societies are in effect at fault for all that is wrong with the world today.

Generator

HSC
N/A
It was a general statement that I made after having read through your own. It's good to see that you are continuing on from where your last post ended, though.

Generator

HSC
N/A
Argonaut said:
Yeah, well I'll stick to my guns because I know I'm right. Most of us seem to be bigots when it comes to Islam: extremely and unreasonably intolerant.

Like I said, suspicion sticks like tar.
And I'll stick to my own, too. Believe it or not, but I'm actually of the progressive left, it's just that I can see no point in being an apologist for Western Society when its ills hardly outweigh its benefits, and I can see little point in tolerating fundamentalism (in all its manifestations) when it threatens the very framework of our liberal society (a society that allows for freedom of expression, funnily enough). Don't get me wrong, I am happy enough to let such people speak, but in speaking they must be accountable (be it to public opinion or anti-vilification laws).

All of that said, feel free to hate yourself, Argonaut.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Argonaut said:
And what do we do? We invade their countires, we alienate them, violate their rights, we try to tell them how to solve centuries-old conflicts because we think we know best, there's violent riots aimed at them, we become suspicious of them for the smallest things. !
i am guessing your talking about Iraq. There is a difference between invading a country, and what in actual fact is happening in Iraq. I can’t see how making peace in the country, creating jobs and allowing for a voting system to occur can be labelled by you as invading the country. If the US and all its allies simply bombed the hell out of Iraq and left, then it would be a different issue, but they are still helping to make the country better.

I don’t know what exactly you mean by alienate them, but helping them, rebuild the country and supplying food and materials, is not alienating. If anything they are very much involved with all the countries.

I think people have more rights , then under Saddam. how can u violate rights of people when they dont have any.

And then we wonder why they attack us. We cry foul when they harm us, without though of what we do to them, simply because we think we know better. You think every non-Islamic nation hasn't committed its own atrrocities? Look at the Tasmanian Aborigianls, the only case of genocide in histroy. The Holocaust where six million people died simply because they were different to someone else. Unit 731, who committed acts so heinous I won't even list them but they are every bit as vile (if not more) as the slaughtering of Jews in World War II. Augustine Pinochet, the South American dictator, under whose regime an unknown number, possibly in hunderd of thousands of people died. The Chinese occupation of Tibet, the opporession of Falun Gong and Mao Zedong where over 30 million died and counltess more were tortured. Pol Pot and the Khmer Rouge Death Squads that killed over 1.5 million people. Stalin's regime and execution squads. The bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. The My Lai massacre. Rwanda. The Oklahoma bombings. The list goes on!
Most of the atrocities you named occurred in world war 2. That’s exactly why the United Nations was established shortly after, to prevent conflicts between nations and make future wars impossible, and any more atrocities occurring.

What the Chinese are doing is very controversial and is not supported in any western nation.

I'm not defending the actions of what some of them do, and nor will you ever hear me say it. For you information, most Muslims condemn terrorism. They despise it, possibly even more so than us because suspicion is like tar - it stick to everyone. The actions of one person tarnish the reutation of everyone connected to them. I will never try to justify terrorism. But before you start listing what they've done and branding them as vile and evil, take a look at what humankind has achieved in the 20th Century.
Yes many Muslims are against terrorism. However terrorist attacks, and suicide bombings are still rampant and many other Muslims still support them and teach others that the west is bad and killing people is good. The difference between the atrocities you named and what is happening in the world at this time is that the western countries have done something to prevent anything similar to reoccur. However the countries with Muslims that are a majority have done little or nothing to help stop killing of people.. They are just allowing it to grow and spread.

fb07

HSC
I whole heartedly agree with Argonaut i dont think he's saying the west is to blame for everything .. i think what he's saying (and correct me if im wrong) is that humanity overall screws up .. be you muslim, atheist, jew or whatever.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Argonaut said:
Yeah, well I'll stick to my guns because I know I'm right. Most of us seem to be bigots when it comes to Islam: extremely and unreasonably intolerant.

Like I said, suspicion sticks like tar.
stop praising your self. Your no better then anyone else around here. you have an opinion and so do hundreds of other people

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
fb07 said:
I whole heartedly agree with Argonaut i dont think he's saying the west is to blame for everything .. i think what he's saying (and correct me if im wrong) is that humanity overall screws up .. be you muslim, atheist, jew or whatever.
as i said. peopel screw up. but what the west is trying to do is prevent any more screw ups. what the islamic world is doing is just letting the problem grow

fb07

HSC
SashatheMan said:
as i said. peopel screw up. but what the west is trying to do is prevent any more screw ups. what the islamic world is doing is just letting the problem grow
i dont wanna argue with you .. partly because im tired from working and partly because you don't seem to be open to other opinions but you have a very VERY narrow view if you truely deep down believe what you just wrote. You even wanna distinguish the two "islamic world" cause you know .. we live in a seperate world :rolleyes: Don't get me wrong though i also hate the muslims that go around talking about how we're from 'different' worlds yes people may be different but ffs get over it and accept it already..

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Argonaut said:
The West can try all they want.

They just make the problem bigger by sticking their nose in it. Now, I don't know what exactly would happen if America didn't try to sort out the Middle East, but I'm fairly certain September 11 would never have happened.

Do you really think you could sort out a millenia-old conflict in mere months? al'Qaeda attacked because they didn't like America trying to sort it out. If I were having an argument with my neighbour, I sure as hell wouldn't like some guy on the other side of town trying to tell me how to sort it out.
if you were having an argument with yuor neighbour and yuor neighbour killed and raped people in yuor family, you would want a guy on the other street to help sort this conflict out. THats what the US did.

i cant see how you can say that what the US did prior to september 11 , is justifiable for an attack on US soil

HSC
I was reading through this thread until I noticed that some genius has decided to counter religion-based shitflinging with "but look what whitey did!" rubbish. Anyone who has a problem with generalisations and stupidity should avoid these things in their "rebuttal".

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
@SashatheMan

Argonaut said:

Argonaut said:
If I were having an argument with my neighbour, I sure as hell wouldn't like some guy on the other side of town trying to tell me how to sort it out.
and u replied:

SashatheMan said:
if you were having an argument with yuor neighbour and yuor neighbour killed and raped people in yuor family, you would want a guy on the other street to help sort this conflict out.
:rolleyes:

Why the guy on the other street SashatheMan?

Before u claimed: "...That’s exactly why the United Nations was established shortly after, to prevent conflicts between nations and make future wars impossible, and any more atrocities occurring."... Yet the UN inspected Iraq for "Nuclear Weapons"...:rolleyes: and nothing of significance was found , yet the US chose to ignore this, and entered the "Illegal War".. and Yes, SashatheMan, its still classed as an "Illegal War"...

THats what the US did.
Thats exactly what the US didint do!

The US got rid of the killer, and took his place!

Last edited:

mr EaZy

punchbowl bro- its the best place to live !
HSC
sasha said:
:
Most of the atrocities you named occurred in world war 2. That’s exactly why the United Nations was established shortly after, to prevent conflicts between nations and make future wars impossible, and any more atrocities occurring.
The UN was previously called the league of nations- and after failing to stop the massacres in Libya by the italians and the french cutting of the breasts of mothers in Algeria and not to mention the slaughter of jews and gypsies in WW2, they decided to give it an extreme makeover- but the cracks are now beginning to appear - the security council is a hopeless organisation: just look at the many wars still going on today.

sasha said:
:
if you were having an argument with yuor neighbour and yuor neighbour killed and raped people in yuor family, you would want a guy on the other street to help sort this conflict out. THats what the US did.
False analogy. Oh and if u want this analogy- the guy across the street came to ur house and helped the guy kill and rape ur family... so what would u do then?? let the guy across the road get away with it??

sasha said:
:
i cant see how you can say that what the US did prior to september 11 , is justifiable for an attack on US soil
seeing is a euphemism for knowing... you obviously dont know the history of this conflict.

-----------------------------------------------------

Now lets get serious... the people who commit honor killings are criminals according to islamic standards. Some tribes in pakistan may "tolerate" it and some guys may try to get away with it because its soooooooooooooooooooo honorable: but in the end its a crime

Honor Killing- A paradox!- it doesnt exist! (as opposed to oxymoron)

So i am not going to defend such actions because i am against them- and so is everyone else on BOS.... So we agree that its evil so why are (Some of) the ATHIESTS making such a big deal of this issue? Why light fires rather than put them out?

This is false logic gone completely beserk and i think those responsible need a real reality check... because this is what we are going to be facing in the future- a more intolerant australia.

So i dont know if this thread was originally intended against islam or against pakistan or whatever country this article was from...

but judging from the title of this thread:

peaceful muslims (as they all are) slits daughters throat over stupid assumption
I take it that the author was trying to launch a vandetta against the religion of Islam for no other reason than that he fears Islam for some very obscure reason or watever.

Pakistan may have 100s of honor killings every year- in a country of 800,000,000 people (i made that fig up)- its a small social problem and needs to be addressed appropriately...

Dont tie the issue up with Islam - it just doesnt make sense.

hmmmmm

common sense- another paradox!

If someone does want to link muslims like myself or anyother boser to terror or honor killing- then the burden is up to them to prove it

We're the only muslims you have ever met! You've never met them terrorists and honor killers! You can say whatever u want against them and they cant defend themselves.

We are here to satisfy your wild and stupid accusations. But so far you have failed to lodge any reassonable attack against us.

And the way its going- you never will :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)