MW Marks (1 Viewer)

bright_angell

Hey dudes! Just wondering how ya'll what marks everyone got for their essays in the end and what mark yours was out of. Me got full marks :) yaaayyy!!!!!!!!!!!!the hard work and sleepless nights paying out that dude in that "Help" thread finally paid off-hehe-

How did everyone go?

hApPy1

HSC
Yeah- we got our marks back n i think i went pretty well considering the amount of time we were given in class to do this essay- ABSOLUTELY NONE!....

.....33/35....daym proud of it

hApPy1

HSC
some skools are faster than others- i know my friend hasnt even started on her case study yet since they've spent all their time thus far on 'what is history?' but yeah- it depends on ur skool

hApPy1

HSC
wow- when were u guys given the mw to begin working on it?

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Trippendicular said:
Mines due on the last day of term, and I've written about 500 words
me too. literally about 500 words, due in less than three weeks.
i find that i'm increasingly thinking 'meh, i do 12 units. i can fail this'.
not good when i'm thinking that for my other subjects as well ehe.

hApPy1

HSC
if its any consolation- i wrote mine 2 nights before it was due....from scratch. But i had 2 logbooks to make up for it, just so it looks like there was an ongoing process...and in a sense, there was- but dont fret- i got a heaps good mark in the end so it'll all go down on paper if u know what ur on about.

Plebeian

People who got good/full marks should perhaps consider posting their essay to the resources section, so that others can see what a good essay should be like. Hopefully they won't get plagiarised, it would be interesting to know whether anyone handed in my Pearl Harbor essay this year :) .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)