MX2 state ranks (1 Viewer)

aDimitri

i'm the cook
HSC
what type of raw marks do MX2 state rankers actually get?
i want something concrete here like if someone knows a state ranker who paid to get their paper back

mreditor16

HSC

Hi there444

HSC
How different is getting an average of 98-99 in HSC past papers to doing the same thing in HSC

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
How different is getting an average of 98-99 in HSC past papers to doing the same thing in HSC
Lol, that's beastly and tbh guaranteed first in the state. However, it also depends on internal assessment mark and how that will affect your overall hsc mark.

aDimitri

i'm the cook
HSC
Lol, that's beastly and tbh guaranteed first in the state. However, it also depends on internal assessment mark and how that will affect your overall hsc mark.
this is my problem. i'm averaging 94-95% on past papers but i'm rank 4 internally

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
this is my problem. i'm averaging 94-95% on past papers but i'm rank 4 internally
It sucks really bad especially at low ranked schools, where the internal and external marks can differ by up to 10 - 15 marks simply due to the people at the bottom who drag everyone down :(

aDimitri

i'm the cook
HSC
It sucks really bad especially at low ranked schools, where the internal and external marks can differ by up to 10 - 15 marks simply due to the people at the bottom who drag everyone down :(
well i didn't really try early on so it's my fault

mreditor16

HSC
if you don't mind me asking, how did you end up with that rank when you have such beast ability? silly mistakes? but surely it can't be that many sillies, to push you down to 4th....

btw 1st internally is going to be so happy, cos they're gonna get your beast external marks haha :D

Hi there444

HSC
I don't get your question. Could you explain yourself better?
I mean if I currently average 98-99 in the HSC past papers, not being boasty or anything, I was wondering if it will work the same way in HSC? Or too much pressure?
has anyone taken stress pills ever?

Hi there444

HSC
well i didn't really try early on so it's my fault
But I tried after the first exam and kept on making careless mistakes the whole time so didn't come first. What school do you go to? And you have accelerated mx1 already but ur repeating?

mreditor16

HSC
I mean if I currently average 98-99 in the HSC past papers, not being boasty or anything, I was wondering if it will work the same way in HSC? Or too much pressure?
has anyone taken stress pills ever?

oh wow that is god-like. but yeah time-limits, stress and exam pressure will bring that down.

aDimitri

i'm the cook
HSC
How did you end up at 4th? You seem beastly
if you don't mind me asking, how did you end up with that rank when you have such beast ability? silly mistakes? but surely it can't be that many sillies, to push you down to 4th....

btw 1st internally is going to be so happy, cos they're gonna get your beast external marks haha :D
got slapped by inequals in HY and blanked during assessment 3, forgot how to prove |PS - PS'| = 2a on a hyperbola, which cost me 3 marks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)