My appeciation (1 Viewer)

Jin-17

Hello all,

While the HSC is finally coming to a close, like many other students I would like to thank all the teachers, staff and family and siblings that helped us during the HSC. It was not a solo effort and if we did not show any of our appeciation towards them, it would be far from the truth. May God bless them and to everyone else.

im jess

id also like to thank the guys that put this site together! it was a great "lets get rid of our stress" page, and im sure many other studnets in the future will think the same
also, everyone that posted here, who at most times acted very mature, kind and caring towards all the other studnets.
thanks heaps!

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Thankyou :)

Love your work Laz, Tactic, Timbk, Fatmuscle, Morgues, Nelly, Alex and anyone else i missed. This forum helped take my mind of the HSC for a good 5-6 hours everynight :p and entertained me through those long lonley weekends.

:)

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
yep...

one year ago i would've thought "bored of studies" was a typo.

bloody awsome fellas.

ps. family+freinds were pretty handy too... but they couldn't give me ruse trials!

Angelic_Angel88

Miss Guided
HSC
Great Job!

Yeah! Thanks guys! :)

I'm sure that if you choose to keep this site open, future years will also be thanking you :D

Last edited:

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
awwww... this is shoo schweeeet :gridnod:

jus like that.....fank q 2 every1..... :D

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
wtf saladsugery?!! haha :p

u posted da same thing twice.. LOL! :p :p

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
Post that again, lazychic, on purpose. It'll REALLY be funny. :D

These ppl can't be thanked enough for making the site. Also, ditto Jin-17's entire post. :)

[maybe you should also thank sourie for the entertainment, but that might bring some trouble. :rolleyes:]

Last edited:

Alex

Guys, the reason we have boredofstudies is so we can get satisfaction out of knowing people have benefited somehow (entertainment purposes included :p). If we didn't we'd be charging money like ozseek (will not include any defamatory material on the basis of them threatening legal action). Anywayz, we are glad to have helped, and Im sure I can say that on all the guys behalf.

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
Originally posted by BlackJack
Post that again, mel, on purpose. It'll REALLY be funny. :D

bahh!! PokEr!! u betta edit ur msg and not put my name in it hehehe :p :p

i like to keep my identity confidential kekekeke :gridnod: :gridnod:

Christine

beige member
HSC
Thanks heaps to everyone who is a part of the team who have done this out of their free time for no profit

Good on you!!!

Ciao!

Sarah J

HSC
Lol.

Yeah, this site pretty much got me thrugh the HSC. I was able to go on the net and claim that I was doing it for school, and in the meantime not have to lie to my grandma :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)